Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Possible oldcel trait: u stopped listening to (((hip-hop))) long time ago

EeEcel

EeEcel

Officer
★★★
Let's foockin' face it :
"hip-hop" a.k.a. "rap" a.k.a. "nigger musick" is for chads to send their mixtape to some dj at the strip club so nigresses can twerk their silicone ass for simps to "make it rain" :feelskek:

Do u really listen to this shit unironically and are not embarassed by deez fax ?

Your favorite local rapper is sweating in some shithole studio ..::spittin rhymes::.. for what (reason)???

To smash some jb poosey ofc :feelsEhh:

Ngl but I was lowkey vibing to this shit long time ago
View: https://youtu.be/FZb0zpoXyhs
and outta nowhere i got the idea to give it a relisten and oh boy if this isnt some prime incel shaming over vaporwave type beat :feels:

P.S: @WØLF ure cringe asfuck with the shitposts in the music megathread iamngltbh buddy boyo

never stopped because never started

Hip hop and rap are based on the hype of the youth living the fast life and dying young. Never appealed to me tbh.

Rap is based because it treats women like shit

Hip hop is for white trash hoodies.

I prefer prog rock groups like pink Floyd or Radiohead.

Yes modern day hip hop/rap is trash

More so than any other music genre rap is about sex with women and mogging other men.
I can't relate to it. I find it impressive that there are incels that can live vicariously through it.
It's understandable that the more low inhib way of talking about women is appealing but the part where you still listen to rappers talking about how they smash attractive women seems like cope and is depressing to listen to imo

More so than any other music genre rap is about sex with women and mogging other men.
I can't relate to it. I find it impressive that there are incels that can live vicariously through it.
It's understandable that the more low inhib way of talking about women is appealing but the part where you still listen to rappers talking about how they smash attractive women seems like cope and is depressing to listen to imo
not only are they making whole songs just to brag, they make whole songs with the clear intention of incel shaming too, dawg, like spend a whole 3 min to listen to the song i actually posted, they disguise it as simp shaming but i think a person should be negative iq to not get the hint its ACTUAL incel shaming , nigga

I can listen to hip hop still. It's just old hip hop.

Take a guess
IMG 1113

took it, now what?

True tbh. All the NTmaxxed 18-30 year old normies listen to Travis Scott and Drake all the time

not only are they making whole songs just to brag, they make whole songs with the clear intention of incel shaming too, dawg, like spend a whole 3 min to listen to the song i actually posted, they disguise it as simp shaming but i think a person should be negative iq to not get the hint its ACTUAL incel shaming , nigga

Most people nowadays think incels = simps so they see no contradiction.

If there is one thing I really don't like about rap it's that it normalized mogging other men and talking about fucking other men's female relatives to exert dominance.
Maybe this is one of the reasons why bullying culture that featured such things got more common from the mid 90s onwards.
That kind of shit might have been hinted at in rock songs but never that blatantly. The whole point about rap imo is to make so many contradictions people can't keep up and to disturb the status quo to make unattractive broke men uneasy - all things that appeal to women.

I could make a thread about this but given how much sexually explicit material is in most rap compared to other music genres, most people that regularly listen to rap are already primed to understand redpill concepts about gender dynamics.
You can't have the open acceptance of rap music with artists openly talking about doing sexual acts with women and not start to see the bluepilled "respect women" "women are more classy, refine beings compared to men" narrative start to fall apart.

I’m not oldcel but I greatly dislike nog music tbh

when i was young eminem was at his peak in popularity so it's what you'd always hear on the radio but i didn't get into the music. i definitely tried to listen to it and pretended i really liked it, but even as a teen it was utter fucking garbage. i like dungeon synth, folk/country, metal, rock and martial industrial and so on

I’m not oldcel but I greatly dislike nog music tbh
brutal same. I had a thug max phase where I liked it but got out of it quick

I don't listen to rap and never will, after hearing how trashy and disgusting it sounds. Rap is crap.

I listen to it because its music and it sounds good

listening to hip hop rn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back