Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Possible Larp] Redditor Claims To Be Murdering Elderly Trump Supporters at His Job

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

Probably a larp honestly, but then again people on reddit, particularly far on this side have been exposed doing similar things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on about Incels aswell.

Here are some other things that he posted

Last edited:
No one can kill old incels because we do that ourselves

Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Nothing of value was lost

Hope he gets his asshole ripped in half by some Syrian migrant that he voted into the country.

Most likely a larp. But we should still dox him and ruin his life because he is a redditor and more importantly, a leftist.

View attachment 183709
Probably a larp honestly, but then again people on reddit, particularly far on this side have been exposed doing similar things.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on about Incels aswell.

Here are some other things that he posted
View attachment 183711
I would kill him after psychologically torturing him. The experiments I would run on him to break his mind would make even Mengele proud.

based. fuck boomers and racists. New ER

Why do people care so much about boomers voting but they are totally fine with drooling 18 year olds voting? Everyone is equal under banana republic you are not entitled to exceptions.

I wouldn't give a shit either way larp or not. The truth is a lot of them have dementia and are suffering a lot anyway. They'd probably thank our friend here for putting them out of their misery if they could.

LARP obvisouly but an entertaining one at least

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back