Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Possible Fix To Inceldom: Operation Iron Grip

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
To force governments/foids into giving us what we want, killing the feminist ideology and achieving our objectives, we could theoretically borderline monopolize trades-related jobs. Currently very few people (even fewer youth) are pursuing trade related careers in general. By having incels take over and monopolize the trades industry we can blackmail society into giving us what we want.

We have to form a (relatively) secret group of incels with trades training. Once a decent amount of incels are in the trades industry, we can start our own trades companies that exclusively hire incels. Incels can infiltrate hiring positions at existing trades companies hiring only incels. This is easy as the majority of trades workers are men anways so it wouldn't be suspicious.

After taking over a lot of trades jobs we can unionize and threaten mass resignation if our demands are not met.
Our demands might include eliminating feminism, the deletion of hypergamy inducingndating apps eliminating female privilege and reparations for inceldom.

We can surveil members and make sure their are no infiltrators.

By doing this , incels can monopolize trades-related jobs and achieve our goals via threats of mass resignation.

Idea from myself

What do you guys think?

Easier said than done. I will just infiltrate a high security goverment facility were they keep all sort of biological weaponry. I will unleash it on the world and eradicate this putrid parasite we call humanity. (In plague inc.) (Schizophrenia) (joke) (satire) (comedy)