Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Possible Ascension Strategy?

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ Discord: vrax0757_93180
★★★★★
Alright guys, I know this may sound like an extreme long shot idea, but keep in mind I've been feeling very anxious the past few days & also "disconnected" since I can't put it any other way.

I've been thinking about my lack of "connections" within this world, and then I recalled my dad & what he does for work(won't say here ofc): My dad is somewhat well connected in the field he does, and whilst my degree is quite different, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

This then prompted me to visualize as to how things would be if I maybe asked him if any of his bosses, co-workers, or subordinates daughters perhaps are within my age range & also single. :feelsthink::feelshehe:

If so, I may try & somehow get my parents to invite them over for dinner- for once I will actually have a chance to try & approach a foid in an environment which doesn't cause my anxiety to skyrocket. :feelsthink::feelshehe:

This may sound like a long shot, but at this point I'm just gonna throw any ideas I have into ascending.

Good plan but if you're actually sub 5 then this won't work

I can say that it will be worth to try, because it is much easier to approach someone if you are introduced to them, and if they are a part of some social circle. It's not necessarily a bad idea. There is a possibility it won't go as planned, but you wouldn't lose anything either, because you are not losing something.

Don't get disappointed if it doesn't work, but it's worth a shot. No harm in trying.

I hate how other races are so privileged with the arranged marriage bullshit meanwhile we have to play this hardcore dating game. Fuck how I wish there was some kind of order in this soyciety. I hate american degenerate dating culture. Makes men feel like a joke.

I suppose it's worth a try but i'd be lying if i said there's a high chance it will work

Would you ascend with a gook foid or a curry foid OP

so insane it might just work

I hate how other races are so privileged with the arranged marriage bullshit meanwhile we have to play this hardcore dating game. Fuck how I wish there was some kind of order in this soyciety. I hate american degenerate dating culture. Makes men feel like a joke.

send the foids frauded dick pics

Wouldn’t work even if their fathers approved. If you’re not attractive they are going to reject you regardless

it depends on culture

in the east or more traditional parts of europe, parents being matchmakers is common. also, when a foid is a guest and expected to behave nicely, you are free to make a pass at her

so it could work there, or at least give you a decent chance at getting familiar with a foid

but in a lot of the west foids are considered independent and something like this might be seen as awkward

Not a bad plan, but I doubt It'll work in practice. Still won't hurt to try nevertheless.

I'd say give it a shot :feelsokman:

Not a bad idea, but if your Dad thought you were desirable to women, he would already do this. Attractive people are suggested to date others.