Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Positive things about being short

Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

How are those positive things? I couldn't care less about my back. Massive cope

Cuck ass subreddit

How is being less intimidating a bad thing lmao
You don’t wanna look like a pussy. You don’t need to look like a dangerous and stupid nigger but at least you’ll like look like someone people wont fuck with.

How is being less intimidating a bad thing lmao
You don’t wanna look like a pussy. You don’t need to look like a dangerous and stupid nigger but at least you’ll like look like someone people wont fuck with.
It's all tiresome

I mean yeah those are also true, in city areas too I can also navigate around without being seen, if I want to fare evade or commit some sort of trespass, since I am heightmogged by everyone and filled by a sea of people. If I get caught well I am less intimidating due to my height.

Overall being tall is better though obviously lol.

It's just sad that he thinks this means anything...
Is like being blind, and saying to another blind person "Be positive, we don't have to wear prescription glasses, bro"

So cucked, so depressing.

It's just sad that he thinks this means anything...
Is like being blind, and saying to another blind person "Be positive, we don't have to wear prescription glasses, bro"

So cucked, so depressing.
Probably because he wants his existence to mean something. In other words he can't grasp to it on purpose

It's OK to have good posture if short

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/187x2v6/positive_things_about_being_short/

You will never get married and never get divorced raped, hahaha gotcha tallfags :feelsthink:

Reminds me of a housemate I had back in the day. Dude was 6'4 and had tonnes of kids with diff foids. He lived in houseshare in poverty because pretty much everything he made went to either tax or child support. He had a good job too. So I suppose there's truth to it. Chads do pay child support and get more STDs.