Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 'Positive' masculinity is the same bullshit repackaged

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
At the end of the day, 'positive' masculinity is about DOMINANCE, just like pure raw toxic masculinity. Dominance with a different shade to it.

For one, it's a lot more performative. It's about being dominant WITH A RETARDED FEMINIST SLANT. It's not about being dominant for your OWN DAMN SELF. It's about how can I seem as DOMINANT as possible in a way that the female hivemind will accept me? It's all subtle but incredibly condescending-- it can be the way tall men touch a shorter man's shoulder when he had a bad day. All the times they call you 'buddy' and 'tiger.' Standing up to the podium and giving stupid men advice. It's a sneaky, wormy, way to exhibit power over other men. But this is weak sauce. You know what really drives 'positive' masculinity???

No man who exhibits masculinity, toxic or positive, get a kick out of building others up-- what really gets them off is DUNKING on people. That's fucking it. Smiting your inferiors is the only opium that fuels REAL MEN. It's the only thing more nectarine than sex. It's the only thing worth living for.

You can see it in all kinds of male feminist breadtubers and redditors. The only reason why they get views is because they are DOMINANT when they dunk on low value men. Connor Curtis would be NOTHING if he didn't take a dump on low value men. Phillion would be NOTHING without shitting on Dan Bilzerian's face. Even pancucks like Vaush and Destiny-- they would be NOTHING without debate mogging alt-right retards. People don't flock to male feminists because they want to learn how to be better people. They do it to watch INFERIOR MEN GET HUMILIATED. And like the cucks, MOST MEN ARE quite frankly, these anti-SJW of 2016 jump ship and denounce their past-- cucks like Maddox and Hunter Avallone.

Beta moves BETA MOVES-- this is the kind of normie shit that infuriates me. LETS ALL JUST SUCK OFF THE WINNERS BECAUSE I HAVE NO REAL CONVICTION IN ANYTHING I BELIEVE.

Toxic masculinity is PURE, and more HONEST-- because you fuck others over FOR YOURSELF, and SOAK IN THE TEARS OF INFERIORS. There's none of this bullshit virtue-signalling, or pyramid schemes of turning the dominance gawkers into common cultists, so you can garnish your West Hollywood mansion.

Last edited:
Don't know any of those faggots. And real men, a group which in my opinion only consists of my dad, do build people up. The rest of those "men" are Jewish rats.

You can see it in all kinds of male feminist breadtubers and redditors. The only reason why they get views is because they are DOMINANT when they dunk on low value men.
Good theory, NYEcel.
Most of the traffic they get is just related to debate shit.

high IQ sad truths

Yeah but masculinity with morals is positive masculinity, the other way is toxic and pure evil

I don’t care about masculinity or femininity, I am who I am and I do what I want

Kill the LAMBS
THE LAMBS must suffer