Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Positive effects of gymcelling

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Provided you realize gymcelling wont get you laid, these are the positive effects of gymcelling that anyone here can benefit from

1. Improved mood

2. Sense of purpose. Building a nice body as a natural lifter is no easy task. Takes a lot of effort and discipline.

3. Helps maintain high T so you wont become a soy cuck

4. Makes you hungry so you can cope with good food.

Gymcels over here can add to this list or post their own opinion of how gymcelling affect their lives.

5. self defense

Confidence. Helps a lot when dealing with co-workers and all kinds of transactional social activities. Doesn't help with getting laid though, despite the sex haver lies.

I gymcel. At least I did before the Chinese burn. For me the biggest negative outweighs the positives - most gyms are infested with foids so you will be getting mogged, ignored and reminded that you aren't shit to foids compared to the possible chads and chadlites there by foids as usual just like in school and college. So you are literally trying to self improve while at the same being reminded of your worthlessness.

I think if you are going to do it try to find a gym which isn't foid friendly or go there when it is empty. I go to a gym that is an old school bodybuilding style one filled with bouncers and big hairy arsed ugly pro bodybuilders. Very few foids there so it is great.

Never was into sport my whole life but i was fit, neeted during 2019 so it gave me a skinnyfat body, started going to the gym seriously december of that year, then corona hit and just did body weight, now back at gym and im near 1/2/3/4.

Ive set up a small home gym which is even better coz i dont have to get close to normalscum.
I gymcel. At least I did before the Chinese burn. For me the biggest negative outweighs the positives - most gyms are infested with foids so you will be getting mogged, ignored and reminded that you aren't shit to foids compared to the possible chads and chadlites there by foids as usual just like in school and college. So you are literally trying to self improve while at the same being reminded of your worthlessness.

I think if you are going to do it try to find a gym which isn't foid friendly or go there when it is empty. I go to a gym that is an old school bodybuilding style one filled with bouncers and big hairy arsed ugly pro bodybuilders. Very few foids there so it is great.

Based. I had the same problem and assembled a small home gym (just an incline/decline bench, 4 sets of dumbbells and iam good)

Mogged by chadpreet again.

It was cheap ngl. All i have is a bench and dumbbells (and a treadmill) which is good enough for me. JFL at doing a 100 different exercises atthe gym and wasting hours of your life.
Confidence. Helps a lot when dealing with co-workers and all kinds of transactional social activities. Doesn't help with getting laid though, despite the sex haver lies.

True. I feel more confident in public after gymcelling. Not like anyone cares though jfl.

Last edited:
Based. I had the same problem and assembled a small home gym (just an incline/decline bench, 4 sets of dumbbells and iam good)

Great stuff. Building our own nests outside of society and feathering them is sometimes all we can do take make our incel lives liveable. "If it makes you feel bad avoid it or find a way to avoid it" is what I live by now.

Great stuff. Building our own nests outside of society and feathering them is sometimes all we can do take make our incel lives liveable. "If it makes you feel bad avoid it or find a way to avoid it" is what I live by now.

I do the same. I have built my life in such a way that i have the least interaction with soyciety. Only way i can cope.

Gymcelling is simply not worth it, if you don't enjoy it.
It's way too much effort for a little reward.

How much do you squat?

2 plates is all i did before. These days i dont focus on the weight much but volume.
the only motive for gymmaxxing is to get laid, which will never happen for us.

Brutal fact of life is that if you have to hit the gym to get laid, you prolly wont get laid after gymmaxxing. Only exception are fatcels.

2 plates on each side (comes to 90 + 90 + 45 lbs on the bar, so 225 lbs). I think thats a decent weight for squats.
Gymcelling is simply not worth it, if you don't enjoy it.
It's way too much effort for a little reward.

Depends on what you define as the reward. Like i said, if you spend hours in the gym thinking its going to change your life, youd be disappointed. On the other hand, if you spend 30-45 mins a day, you can still benefit from all the effects ive listed.

Great points, I really need to haul my lazy ass to the gym again.

Newbie gains tbh, at 33 you should have been lifting way more.

I started late. Besides, id rather be lean with decent amount of muscle. Not looking to lift big numbers tbh. you dont need to lift huge weights to get the listed effects.

I prefer lifting weights at home, because I can push myself harder without being self sonscious of people watching me. Vitamin d, nofap and gymcelling get you really fast results btw.

Gymcelling is great if you're a fightercel. Never know when whiteknights will try to pull some shit.

Last edited:
Keep coping you utter twink faggot, if i made enough money at 33 i would shoot a mix of steroids and black tar heroin and ascend to godhood.
7DDDF2E860A6742B0A3EBD5510E9FA3CDAEB28EE

JFL no you wont.
I prefer lifting weights at home, because I can push myself harder without being self sonscious of people watching me. Vitamin d, nofap and gymcelling get you really fast results btw.

20195.jpg

Does he mog you?

Sarcasm? ever heard of it? but seriously at that age i would consider steroids since there is a chance i would be on TRT and 200 more won't hurt.

If youre already thinning, steroids would make it worse.

Sarcasm? ever heard of it? but seriously at that age i would consider steroids since there is a chance i would be on TRT and 200 more won't hurt.

Roids is not a good idea unless you're an athlete. Once you're off it you go back to your natural strength and size but you're not producing t anymore so now need to take estrogen blockers to stop getting tits.