Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Positions to crush the normies ?

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I am a youngcel seeking a pathway to high income so I can control and crush asshole normies. I am sick of them being disgusted at me for just being ugly. I want to be a top of the ladder with other incels to avoid taxing. Why contribute in taxes if it goes to lazy sexhavers, single mothers and degenerate couples who breed all the time. Old cels both male and female are the only ones that deserve tax money. What would you recommend a youngcel to lifemog these asshole people. I am surrounded by these people in my area and want to get rid of this degeneracy. Mostly he only low income people that aren't degenerates and poorcels wagecucking , most of everyone else are degenerates. Please help a youngcel ascend. How can I high income maxx?

I am a youngcel seeking a pathway to high income so I can control and crush asshole normies. I am sick of them being disgusted at me for just being ugly. I want to be a top of the ladder with other incels to avoid taxing. Why contribute in taxes if it goes to lazy sexhavers, single mothers and degenerate couples who breed all the time. Old cels both male and female are the only ones that deserve tax money. What would you recommend a youngcel to lifemog these asshole people. I am surrounded by these people in my area and want to get rid of this degeneracy. Mostly he only low income people that aren't degenerates and poorcels wagecucking , most of everyone else are degenerates. Please help a youngcel ascend. How can I high income maxx?
STEMmaxx

@PPEcel @Anonymous MG @Wagiecel help OP out

Put all your money in cypto and pray that you backed the right horse

Find a stable, high-paying career, save much of your income, and invest somewhat conservatively.

Don't try to get rich quick, especially if you have no safety net in the form of your family's wealth.

Play it safe.

Put all your money in cypto and pray that you backed the right horse
I will get BOGGED
STEM or high management positions.
However, good luck getting either of those with Stacy in charge of HR.
I'm probably too low IQ to stemmax. HR is the most useless thing ever , they are basically sycophants for upper management.

Find a stable, high-paying career, save much of your income, and invest somewhat conservatively.

Don't try to get rich quick, especially if you have no safety net in the form of your family's wealth.

Play it safe.
This if you're high iq

If you're a retard though with nothing to lose, try a high risk thing like boxing

Play it safe.
I'm thinking of trying to get into comp sci and then transfer into either electrical or computer engineering. I am lucky enough , I will try medicine. But I've shot myself in the foot by being a lazy cel in highschool. I'm thinking for myself and parents of putting money into VanGuard and BlackRock ETF in the future.

Last edited:

Play it safe.
Anyways , are you a rich HongKieCel educated in a British boarding school like Eton College and moving up to Oxford?
You can get yourself a Tai Tai.
It's probably not a good idea to invest in random crypto shit you don't understand. And stay away from binary options.
Exactly, it's only useful if to buy drugs with crypto. many of the coins have gone under. Some though have the long term strategy of holding bitcoin to avoid selling at losses during fluctuations. But seriously , with the law catching up with cryptocurrencies , the future of it seems to uncertain.

I'm thinking for myself and parents of putting money into VanGuard and BlackRock ETF in the future.

ETFs are useful, but are only meant to provide short-term flexibility and risk management for your trading strategy.

Anyways , are you a rich HongKieCel educated in a British boarding school like Eton College and moving up to Oxford?
You can get yourself a Tai Tai.

Exactly, it's only useful if to buy drugs with crypto. many of the coins have gone under. Some though have the long term strategy of holding bitcoin to avoid selling at losses during fluctuations. But seriously , with the law catching up with cryptocurrencies , the future of it seems to uncertain.

I'm a HongKongcel, yes, but I don't live there a lot.

I went to an American boarding school, actually.

Zuckerberg should be doing this tbh but he isn't

Sucks then hey.
ETFs are useful, but are only meant to provide short-term flexibility and risk management for your trading strategy.

I'm a HongKongcel, yes, but I don't live there a lot.

I went to an American boarding school, actually.
Sucks then , hey. Hong Kong girls are very materialistic and gold dig so bad.
Zuckerberg should be doing this tbh but he isn't
He is brother. He's promoting degeneracy to them but he's crushing us goys too.

Sucks then , hey. Hong Kong girls are very materialistic and gold dig so bad.

Can't blame them tbh, when it costs $1 million USD to buy a parking space in Central. Fuck the government.

If I was Chad I would date rich foids too.

Can't blame them tbh, when it costs $1 million USD to buy a parking space in Central. Fuck the government.

If I was Chad I would date rich foids too.
Yeah , it's hell in Hong Kong. Cucked government taxes land of people but doesn't tax corporations. They are haam ka chan. Hong Kong is a bit similar to Thailand where you have 'hi-so' girls hanging out with only other rich foids and changs

Yeah , it's hell in Hong Kong. Cucked government taxes land of people but doesn't tax corporations. They are haam ka chan. Hong Kong is a bit similar to Thailand where you have 'hi-so' girls hanging out with only other rich foids and changs

lam cheng yuet ngor pok kai

diu kui lo mo

Lan Kwai Fong is absolute suifuel. Stay away. @AsiaCel GTFIH

lam cheng yuet ngor pok kai

diu kui lo mo

Lan Kwai Fong is absolute suifuel. Stay away. @AsiaCel GTFIH
Ginza is suifuel , so many Chadpanese.

jfl just find yourself a girl in Sham Shui Po. Just KungFumaxx. Watch Ip man 4

Ginza is suifuel , so many Chadpanese.

jfl just find yourself a girl in Sham Shui Po. Just KungFumaxx. Watch Ip man 4

I haven't lived in HK year-round for years, sometimes I feel like a foreigner when I talk to locals in Cantonese because I missed out on all the slang I should've picked up in secondary school.

Like, the other day, I didn't realize cha chaan teng didn't accept credit cards. I had to run to an ATM. Lol.

I haven't lived in HK year-round for years, sometimes I feel like a foreigner when I talk to locals in Cantonese because I missed out on all the slang I should've picked up in secondary school.

Like, the other day, I didn't realize cha chaan teng didn't accept credit cards. I had to run to an ATM. Lol.
Oh I love myself a dan tart.

what's the difference between a po tart and a dan tart

jfl
Po tart is flakier , similar to a well made croissant. Dan tart is more crumbly and dense , similar to a biscuit. Po Tart is better.

Po tart is flakier , similar to a well made croissant. Dan tart is more crumbly and dense , similar to a biscuit. Po Tart is better.

food is awesome cope

maybe i should learn how to make po tart and dan tart

food is awesome cope

maybe i should learn how to make po tart and dan tart
I can't lose weight because of it. Beer , Whisky and Food are the best things.

I want to rule over normies and make their lives as miserable as mine

I want to rule over normies and make their lives as miserable as mine
That's what I'm trying to do. Similar to Jews controlling people , I want incels to be at the top

im studying business and management, i'll fuck everyone's dream.
Is that really a feasible degree leading to a career? Seems like a dead end to be honest

Learn how stock options work and read the news all day

then trade options and never lose money

Learn how stock options work and read the news all day

then trade options and never lose money
Sounds sketchy. I see ads by Jews for stock options. Plus500 to be specific

Sounds sketchy. I see ads by Jews for stock options. Plus500 to be specific
Hey, youre the one that wants money, beggars can’t be choosers. But Id recommend you look into it yourself and decide whether or not it’s for you

Hey, youre the one that wants money, beggars can’t be choosers. But Id recommend you look into it yourself and decide whether or not it’s for you
I will look into. Do you do stock options?

@PPEcel @Anonymous MG @Wagiecel help OP out
Not sure what I can do here, in order to make large amounts of money in respectable positions to where people would be jealous, you typically need to be either:

A: Intelligent enough to get into a career that makes you good amounts of money (but not exorbitant) and provides a level of prestige in the title. Take research scientists, NASA engineers, professors, medical professionals that all have a degree of respect in their titles. Those typically earn high amounts of respect but require a high IQ and dedication to studies, which OP confirmed that he is lacking in.

B: Socially dominant enough to network into high executive positions in large companies, which provide ludicrously high amounts of money. Because OP is posting here, there is absolutely no chance that he would be able to network well enough to get into those positions as those are usually only reserved for Chad of whom has outstanding "social skills".

Not sure what I can do here, in order to make large amounts of money in respectable positions to where people would be jealous, you typically need to be either:

A: Intelligent enough to get into a career that makes you good amounts of money (but not exorbitant) and provides a level of prestige in the title. Take research scientists, NASA engineers, professors, medical professionals that all have a degree of respect in their titles. Those typically earn high amounts of respect but require a high IQ and dedication to studies, which OP confirmed that he is lacking in.

B: Socially dominant enough to network into high executive positions in large companies, which provide ludicrously high amounts of money. Because OP is posting here, there is absolutely no chance that he would be able to network well enough to get into those positions as those are usually only reserved for Chad of whom has outstanding "social skills".

brutal... :feelsrope:

If you legitimately can't do education, try to do trades and go work in the oil fields. You'll get paid big bucks there.

brutal... :feelsrope:
Also, the intellectual positions also require some level of social competency. This makes it even more difficult for incels to get into these positions, as almost all of them require networking, something that incels are proven near incapable of doing due to the fact their looks disabled them from being able to build meaningful connections with almost anyone at all.

CEO positions, forget it, Chad gets literally everything great because why the fuck not?

You can be a cop and bully normies tbh especially in usa.

Also, the intellectual positions also require some level of social competency. This makes it even more difficult for incels to get into these positions, as almost all of them require networking, something that incels are proven near incapable of doing due to the fact their looks disabled them from being able to build meaningful connections with almost anyone at all.

CEO positions, forget it, Chad gets literally everything great because why the fuck not?
So to put it short , it's over for me.
You can be a cop and bully normies tbh especially in usa.
They get decent pay in the USa but not in my country
If you legitimately can't do education, try to do trades and go work in the oil fields. You'll get paid big bucks there.
No oil in my country , well it's not a large industry to be precise.

What would be a good career for an average IQ cel to slightly above average IQ cel?

What would be a good career for an average IQ cel to slightly above average IQ cel?
Typically most people in your position would be inclined to opt for business, as that job requires average intelligence and pays a decent amount of money for your work. Ideally, you would do something involving finance in a secluded environment, if your company has a prominent HR staff you're fucked so make sure you work mostly by yourself in your position. Try being an accountant, or as other suggested a stock trader.

Typically most people in your position would be inclined to opt for business, as that job requires average intelligence and pays a decent amount of money for your work. Ideally, you would do something involving finance in a secluded environment, if your company has a prominent HR staff you're fucked so make sure you work mostly by yourself in your position. Try being an accountant, or as other suggested a stock trader.
Thanks HighIqCel. Karen in HR is ready to fuck over anyone that isn't chad. I'll try finance , maybe actuarial science.

COOOOPE. You will never be in a position of power or have a lot of money if you are a sub 5 male. CHAD ONLY.

COOOOPE. You will never be in a position of power or have a lot of money if you are a sub 5 male. CHAD ONLY.
Ok Chadstralian. I'll just go the Perth and work in the mines dog. I'll get meself a Sheila.

Ok Chadstralian. I'll just go the Perth and work in the mines dog. I'll get meself a Sheila.
You resort to making fun of my nationality because I threaten your unrealistic fantasy. You've got to accept the harsh truth, it's cope or rope buddyboyo.

You resort to making fun of my nationality because I threaten your unrealistic fantasy. You've got to accept the harsh truth, it's cope or rope buddyboyo.
No , I'm Chadstralian too mate. It was simply a piss take.

Last edited: