Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Portugese people are from Brazil" - ITcel has a 200IQ moment

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Probably a hole, don't take thier intelligence too seriously.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

If Portuguese people are from Brazil, who's from Portugal?

what else do you expect from H2Omaxxers

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know about portugal?

Reminds me of white leftists who say that whites speaking spanish is cultural appropriation of Mexican culture.

They left out the part where I mentioned the polish teen girls in gangbangs and the rainbow parties where girls were making boys penises rainbow

Hey IT, include me in your SS. I want to be featured on TV.

imagine being this ignorant when the internet is a thing and you could literally find out that Portugal is a country just using a 5 second google search. even before the internet this would be pathetic, like pay attention in geography class bitch

imagine being this ignorant when the internet is a thing and you could literally find out that Portugal is a country just using a 5 second google search. even before the internet this would be pathetic, like pay attention in geography class bitch
Retards

i'm sure spanish comes from mexico arch vile soup

ok gotcha.

just found this btw

I am not worthy to be in his presence

How are Greenland and Taiwan third world? Wtf.
The term Third World was originally coined in times of the Cold War to distinguish those nations that are neither aligned with the West (NATO) nor with the East, the Communist bloc. Today the term is often used to describe the developing countries of Africa, Asia, Latin America and Oceania.
Many poorer nations adopted the term to describe themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back