Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Population Implosion Will Cause Global Economic Catastrophe

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1ThgtHK6k

Look at all these normies blaming money as the cause for them not being able to reproduce in wealthy countries. Being wealthier objectively means you are more capable of having kids.

The only answer is hypergamy, hypergamy, hypergamy. WESTERN Women don't want to have kids because they CHOOSE not to be unhappy with continuing their bloodline with non-CHad genes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDNkS0TmEc

This basic bitch pretty much explains that having a baby is NOT an achievement, it's just stressful, not conscientious in a devolving world, and is too traditional.

People in shithole countries breed irresponsibly. They do not give a fuck if they can send their kid to college, or provide healthcare to them. Can you pick berries???

IN all seriousness I see nothing wrong with a population decline and a huge economic implosion. If more people are poor and alone, that means they suffer. Therefore, the world will be more fair for incels in that regard.

Last edited:
Look at all these normies blaming money as the cause for them not being able to reproduce in wealthy countries.
even in first world countries, lower economic classes out-breed the wealthy.

I wanted a wife and children up till about 23. Too blackpilled and out of that youthful naivety/hopefulness to really want kids anymore.

I wanted a wife and children up till about 23. Too blackpilled and out of that youthful naivety/hopefulness to really want kids anymore.
having kids is just sad.

It seems like having a kid would just make you ten times more likely to get sued or some shit. I can relate to Omni-Man in the sense that he just sees other humans as pets, and not something really worth getting too emotional over, even though I am not as Godlike in power.

Last edited:
Societies will collapse because of [UWSL]holes. [/UWSL]

Meanwhile sandniggers are breeding at an exponential rate in the West. Add to that Africans pouring in by the millions in Europe. All according to the Jewish overlords' plans. Their intent is to wipe out the white race from the existence of this world.

the demographics going to shit benefits me so i dont care lmfao haha xd

Women's emancipation from their familial obligations towards child rearing and caregiving along with their sexual narcissism, hedonism and hypergamy has resulted in decline in birth rates. In short, women don't want to work hard anymore, they just want to have fun. This is how civilizations contract and crumble. Women are like children, which means that if they're given freedom, there's never going to want to do hard things which is why you have to establish dominion over them. Women should never have been let off their leash.
Based. I'm going to make a thread about this

Population decline had to happen eventually. Most countries have been overpopulated soon after the baby boom hapened and there is barely any wildlife left because of that. The only countries with large zones of wildlife left are enormous countries like US , Canada , Russia. But that's also because the population is heavily concentrated in the cities.

You look at a country like Germany which in a small place houses 80 million people or Japan which in an even smaller place houses more people and you see that their population must go down. But sadly instead of letting it happen the economy shills are pumping the country with immigrants.

Women are a truly dishonest group of people. Always hiding behind economy, greater good like (overpopulation) and leading others on instead of admitting a simple thing.

:foidSoy:: I have sex with a different man at least twice a year I don't want to be stuck with one man for the rest of my life and missing out my youth which I believe for women is up to their late 30's. Because I had sex with 18 different men my current partner is not the best or special in any way and I think I might still find someone better in the future. Even if I can't find someone better having sex with 1 person is boring. I want to experience the rush I get when I sleep with a new man

Last edited:
I can't watch this shit anymore I feel like roping:feelsrope:

The only answer is hypergamy, hypergamy, hypergamy.
They can chose who to fuck until they are 40-45 and they dont want to settle, by that time they cant reproduce. Women wanting to build a nest is a meme, they rather have cats and dogs as substitute for children while they fuck Chads and dogs.

They will never blame foids for anything

having kids is just sad.

It seems like having a kid would just make you ten times more likely to get sued or some shit. I can relate to Omni-Man in the sense that he just sees other humans as pets, and not something really worth getting too emotional over, even though I am not as Godlike in power.
Based vilitrumitepilled

They will never blame foids for anything
they will blame foids for messing with trannies rights to expose themselves in spas to children or beat them the fuck up in combat sports

eles vão culpar os foids por mexerem com os travestis direitos de se exporem em spas para crianças ou espancá-los em esportes de combate
very good, I want to see trannys beating up foids and pulling out all their teeth in the UFC :feelsseriously::feelskek:

cope,tyrones are multiplying at an exponential rate,they will migrate to help sustaining the economy

At least when everything goes down in flames cause foids didn´t want to procreate with 80% of males, I hope a synthetic lifeform takes over, and not degenerate homo sapience from some african of asian shithole , so the cycle ends and does not start over. :feelsdevil:

cope,tyrones are multiplying at an exponential rate,they will migrate to help sustaining the economy
yup. There's a reason why most companies are full-on pivoting from WN mentos commericals in the 90s to straight up BLM. Demographics = profit.

The right is somewhat wrong about get woke go broke. Woke people are rich technocrats. Unwoke people are tech illiterates whose purchasing power is fading. Woke will be far more profitable for companies in the long run, because woke will be a premium brand over time, and unwoke will be for scammy bottom of the barrel companies pandering to the last scraps of money dumb people have.

Last edited:
If i have to lose, everyone should lose too.