Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Popularity > All

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I know most here say looks > all and for the most part I agree (moreover, looks are usually required to achieve said popularity in the first place, but I digress). 'foids want to be with the popular guy, the "cool" guy. Think of how many ugly bands or ugly local "DJ's" and shit have thousands of "friends" and 'foids after them. Again, popularity makes all this easier to achieve, but an average/ugly but really popular guy > a good-looking autist or social outcast. Seen it far too many times to think otherwise.

Of course looks + popularity is what 'foids really want, but I'm just saying that between the two, I'd argue that popularity can actually take you much farther than looks alone. That ugly popular dude will probably be accused of "thekshual harathment" at some point in the future of course, but still; by that time they'll have already seen more pussy than your average Gynecologist anyways.

social status is just as important as looks IMO.

status theory is legit but 90% of the time you need to be good looking to be popular

when you're ugly and popular you'll be a joke for everyone even if you'll somehow find a girl

status theory is legit but 90% of the time you need to be good looking to be popular

This plus also have money. Plus looks aka halo effect causes you to have an abundance of money & status.

"looks" "money" "status" every one of those matters anyone who says LLL is cope

You need to be NT for this to work though. :feelsrope:

I know most here say looks > all and for the most part I agree (moreover, looks are usually required to achieve said popularity in the first place, but I digress). 'foids want to be with the popular guy, the "cool" guy. Think of how many ugly bands or ugly local "DJ's" and shit have thousands of "friends" and 'foids after them. Again, popularity makes all this easier to achieve, but an average/ugly but really popular guy > a good-looking autist or social outcast. Seen it far too many times to think otherwise.

Of course looks + popularity is what 'foids really want, but I'm just saying that between the two, I'd argue that popularity can actually take you much farther than looks alone. That ugly popular dude will probably be accused of "thekshual harathment" at some point in the future of course, but still; by that time they'll have already seen more pussy than your average Gynecologist anyways.

I'm inclined to agree, from my own experience. Apart from my semi hook nose which sticks out 1" at the hump at eye level and 1.5 inches at the tip, I could be considered normie tier. One person on a construction site, who also had a similar style nose said "I never thought I'd meet a man with a bigger nose than me", until he met me.

But I still feel that my nose is not the root cause of my inceldom. For my whole life, I have never had a "social circle". I have always been a social outcast, which has probably lead to some autist traits.

Women just don't exist in my reality at all. I can't relate to them, other than for physical purposes. I am sure if I spent more time in their presence then things would fall into place.

I see girly, effeminate looking "men" that these young girls seem to be enchanted by, the popularity of these guys seem to be a massive aphrodisiac for the female brain.

This seems especially emphasized in the UK, where social circle is everything, the culture is so insular. I think even if I was in small town America I would do better.

High IQ. Also, popularity is the real meaning of « personality » when we are told to improve it. Personnality in itself means absolutely nothing. Only its correct use combined with looks leads to popularity, and foids judge on these results.

This also explains the famous correlation between perception of personality and perception of looks : the former means perception of popularity

based and redpilled

Agreed. I’ve always said this.

you can also say that
money>all
because the rich have many women

And what brings status typically? Looks or Money, or both.

Being NT is almost as important as being good looking. I know a very ugly but extremely charismatic guy. He is just a likable wholesome dude and he ofcourse gets laid plenty. It's a normie thing to say but true nonetheless.

popularity + looks is only needed in highschool, after that its all about looks that determine to a femoid whether the male is deemed worthy to relationship/ fuck her

You need to be NT for this to work though. :feelsrope:

True.

Well, you can be an autist serial killer and then women will come flocking. That's about the only exception.

sweet. im gonna popularmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back