Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Popular Slavic facebook site posted a slavpill (they literally used this word)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
JFL and that was in march. They started with the slavpill long before us.

Holy fuck! That's was truly unexpected. I never thought I'd see something like that from this page, tbh.

Slavpill is a underrated issue.

Slavpill is a underrated issue.

Imagine when our stupid Jew governments see the slavpill becoming mainstream. They will probably send slavpilled men to gulag for political rehabilitation.

Imagine when our stupid Jew governments see the slavpill becoming mainstream. They will probably send slavpilled men to gulag for political rehabilitation.
Alcoholism will just increase even more if all slavs accept their true fate.

How did everyone in this thread get banned?

No we can't. Eyes aren't everything. There's a face attached to them after all.
asians would die for any morsel of white genetics. stop being a volcel, worst you’ll have is a 5-6/10 asian

Last edited:
slavs have it the worst

What kind of asian are you?
don’t act like i’m asian, but everywhere there is ample evidence of asian women dating average whites due to just having blue eyes or light hair

don’t act like i’m asian, but everywhere there is ample evidence of asian women dating average whites due to just having blue eyes or light hair
I don't know what you are. I'm a poorcel so even if i wanted i couldn't SEA maxx or whatever. I also m not a fan of racemixing. Also not all asians are fucked whilst all slavs are because all of our countries are dying because of poor economics and westernization of our women.

I don't know what you are. I'm a poorcel so even if i wanted i couldn't SEA maxx or whatever. I also m not a fan of racemixing. Also not all asians are fucked whilst all slavs are because all of our countries are dying because of poor economics and westernization of our women.
fair enough. it’s bad people won’t date their race, it’s a loss of a heritage. the state of post ussr east europe must be frustrating

slavs if they have blue eyes can run jbw, what’s the big issue

3EC8597500000578-0-image-m-31_1490955756439.jpg

My mom's name is Svetlana and yes she was a whore like every woman :feelsrope:
I don't look this stereotypically slav but I do have the big nigger lips which look terrible on white dudes

i can cope no more