Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Popular girl who would treat you like a pet because you were quiet starterpack

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
IMG 1180

Saw this post on Reddit and I’m curious. Did anyone experience this?

Nope. Model types seem to be exceedingly rare in the UK, at least in the poorer/working class areas. Perhaps they reside in more affluent areas.
Most people just kept to their cliques. The loners remained loners, unless they were bullied. Which some were unfortunately.

not entirely accurate especially the quotes, that's blatant flirting. but i have experienced something similar with 2 stacies in my life. jestermaxxing leads you no where.

No. You must be good-looking to experience this, of which I am the exact polar-opposite

Nope. Model types seem to be exceedingly rare in the UK, at least in the poorer/working class areas. Perhaps they reside in more affluent areas.
Most people just kept to their cliques. The loners remained loners, unless they were bullied. Which some were unfortunately.
Never lived in England but I've heard even in the more affluent areas, they are rare. English girls aren't normally the prettiest

Never lived in England but I've heard even in the more affluent areas, they are rare. English girls aren't normally the prettiest
Ah, I thought you also resided in the UK. Yeah, that does seem to be the case. Where they may fall short in looks, they make up for with designer bags, makeup and clothing. Hair prim and proper, also.