Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Popular dating coach (hoe_math) uploads COPE

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★

I'm sure many of you have seen this guys videos. "Hoe_math". He uploads dating advice that's supposed to be based and epic and truthful :soy:, different from the redpill content that's around.

but it's fucking COPE !!!

He's a 40 something year old millenial, he's 6 feet tall, used to be a chadlite. He constantly talks about how he was subhuman but transcended by "going to the gym" and fucking a billion women after said transcendence. And now he sells "the truth" and coaching calls as a grifter.

He's so gay, he dances around the actual blackpill. He will SHOW you a graph that clearly shows women are attracted to only the top 20% of men, they treat the rest as ghosts and bank accounts after chad rails them, but he says "nah bro you can just become more attractive :soy: do masculine things like work at an oil rig and dress better bro become christian grey bro".

COPE JFL.

To top it off, he recently had a girlfriend he paraded around on his livestreams, that bitch LEFT HIM after a month or two because he was too broke and now he's "given up" on finding another one lmao even he can't survive the blackpill. Normies will never ever get it

how hard is it for normies to just tell the fucking truth lmao they mentally cannot fathom or swallow the blackpill. Must be a neurotypical low iq minded thing

Not surprised, this guy always came off as a redpiller to me

how hard is it for normies to just tell the fucking truth lmao they mentally cannot fathom or swallow the blackpill. Must be a neurotypical low iq minded thing
Nah bud as a neurotypical low IQ individual I completely acknowledge the BP

Damn it of course he is two inches taller than me. Cunts a fakecel just like most other people who talk about the black pill. This is why I like how Greg douchette has been talking about lookism so much this year, he’s short and a good example of how having the gym doesn’t help.

He will now claim he went his own way