Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pope kicks off Pride Month by calling gays "faggots"

Based
But pretty fun coming from him when a lot of his priests are faggots for underage boys

jfl even the cucked pro-lgbt pope is faggotpilled

over for fagcels

Media lies about everything

Ironically they lie about people being based

pope francis comments are like spinning the wheel of fortune, who knows what the fuck he is going to say next

I wish Benedict was still the pope.He isb far too libreal, but obviously, this is based.

Didn't realize, it was faggot month. Why do gays and blacks deserve, a whole, month?

The newspaper articles, which were translated from Italian, claimed the Pope had used an offensive noun which translates into English approximately as “f*****ry, to describe some of the seminaries.

...the remark was greeted with incredulous laughter by the bishops.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

this puppet is just embracing jihad.

He’ll inspire hope by standing against this nonsense.

Kek, even The Episcopal Church
I’d argue they were the first denomination to fall, after universalists. Episcopalianism went from being the denomination of the elite to a rapidly dying group constantly chasing goodie points from people that hate their guts.

lifefuel for christBULLS

Based
But pretty fun coming from him when a lot of his priests are faggots for underage boys

I haven't really been following but he seems like a good dude. His faggot comment was in the context of wanting to stop gays from becoming priests. Maybe he thinks if there are no gay priests then there will be no more priests molesting boys.

I haven't really been following but he seems like a good dude. His faggot comment was in the context of wanting to stop gays from becoming priests. Maybe he thinks if there are no gay priests then there will be no more priests molesting boys.
If that's the case then he's incredibly based

I'm surprised especially how much the pope has proved himself to be a cunt but I think he needs to clean up his own church before he starts throwing stones living in a glass house as he does he needs to get rid of all these fagots that touch little boys in his church over 80 of those God damn priests caught in Boston alone and Counting they know they can get off scot-free transferred to another Parish that's the Catholic policy something is wrong with that church it's clear glad I stopped believing in that bullshit when I was seven

We need another inqustion