Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pope Francis kisses the feet of South Sudan President Salva Kiir

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

"Today in the Vatican: In an unprecedented gesture, Pope Francis kisses the feet of South Sudan President Salva Kiir as he prays and begs for peace in that country.

Today concluded a two-day retreat at the Vatican for South Sudan's political leaders. The pope begged the leaders to give peace a chance. At right is Vice President Riek Machar. (CNS photo/Vatican Media via Reuters) "

Gay and redpilled.

homosexuality is pretty gay tbh

what a fucking cuckhold get him fired asap dumb pedo

Pope Francis is a leftist Satanist cuck

What do you expect, he is a total cuck. You would think an Argie pope would be more politically incorrect, but he is a total letdown.

Cucked religion

this nigga got a foot fetish for real.

t. soy cucc.jpg

Dont know if this is a western thing but it reminds me byzantine emperor Romanos IV diagones under feet of Turkish sultan Alp Arslan

did he suck his cock too?

he seems to have a thing for black men

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Foot fetishists are alright with me but the POPE? Or any other political leader? In public? JFL

did he suck his cock too?
He is known for kissing feets of ethnics

I guess he has some kind of fetish
he seems to have a thing for black men
After my searches I found this is kind of tradition in christianity "It is a tradition during the Holy Week that imitates the example of humility, selflessness, generosity, redemption and acceptance given by Jesus Christ when he did the same soon before his arrest and crucification."

Last edited:
This is the most cucked Pope that had existed in the whole history of the Vatican. He's a shame for the catholic church. If he was Pope in the middle ages he would be accused of heresy tbh.

why do you guys blame him tbh its a thing tradition in christianity
I blame him not because of this (although I do not like that tradition really), for submitting to Zionist interests, for promoting ecumenism and for supporting the massive immigration of Europe.

Now that’s a new low.

gay priest with feet fetish smh

I finally have a reason to post this song.

Christ was a Jew. Christianity is invented by Jews. They are infiltrated by Jews.
Christians share Jewish values, like supporting hordes of illegal immigrants, race mixing.

Catholicism and Protestantism have been cucked by (((modernity))). The only based and non-cucked form of Christianity is Eastern Orthodox.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
The absolute state of catholics
Pathetic