Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pope donates $500k to help migrants trying to reach US

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://on.rt.com/9t75

In a move that many have interpreted as a shot across the bow of US President Donald Trump, Pope Francis has donated $500,000 to help Central American migrants stranded in Mexico as they try to reach America.

The aid is specifically intended to assist 75,000 people who arrived in Mexico last year as part of six migrant caravans.

Pope is stealing money from old religious fags,fuck their children and then give their money to immigrants

Mexicans rise up!

Lifefuel for @Ritalincel

Why does this even matter. Both sides suck, I would rather see everything fall in then US.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

catholics are low iq scum

acceleration in progress:feelsLSD:

fucking traitor. There isn't a fire bright enough in hell for some of these people's treason

Pope is stealing money from old religious fags,fuck their children and then give their money to immigrants
150909174211-joke-with-the-pope-exlarge-169.jpg

This is basically an act of war. The US should carpet bomb that useless city state and force them to accept rapefugees

Popes used to call for crusades, now they give money to favour Muslim immigration into Christian countries.

This pope is pawn of antichrist

So the vatican is basically funding an invasion instead of actually helping poor people that are trying to survive in mexico :waitwhat:

Popes used to call for crusades, now they give money to favour Muslim immigration into Christian countries.
they gave money to beaners this time

@angrycurrycel dont want curries in murica,get out of the country

I wonder if the result will be America getting more religious or these Mexicans becoming more degenerate, probably the latter.
Is help for food or medical aid not for crossing the border, you could argue that making them healthy will make them more willing to cross the border and that may be truth but moralfags work like that, they don't see the bigger picture only the "we have to help them to not die teehee" meme, I personally think is acceptable as there are other ways to deal with immigration and the american state have to deal with it not a moralfag ONG dedicated to apply their morals.

Last edited:
Is help for food or medical aid not for crossing the border, you could argue that making them healthy will make them more willing to cross the border and that may be truth but moralfags work like that, they don't see the bigger picture only the "we have to help them to not die teehee" meme, I personally think is acceptable as there are other ways to deal with immigration and the american state have to deal with it not a moralfag ONG dedicated to apply their morals.
I just went by the title so I thought it was about immigration. You are right they should be helped to build a better nation for themselves.

He should be arrested. Don't let anyone come in. After 20 days release them back into Mexico and send troops at the border.

He should be arrested. Don't let anyone come in. After 20 days release them back into Mexico and send troops at the border.

should just lock them up in a cage and burn them all with flamethrower they are filthy scum

should just lock them up in a cage and burn them all with flamethrower they are filthy scum

I'm sick of all the liberals here saying we should have open borders. The city of San Francisco is already filthy enough. We don't need those human filth around us.

Catholic traitors rot in hell.

wish someone would donate that money to me

Its very better than giving money to trannies to change their bodies or foids selling nudes on the internet or female streamers.

Dope Francis doesn't believe in borders or walls (except around his golden palace of Satanic pedophilia.)

Mexicans rise up!
Tbh. Burgers need to work with Mexicans, who hate these migrants more than any burger ever could. The hatred /pol/tards have for Mexico is misplaced, and I suspect being stoked by the very globalists pushing mass migration because it causes confusion and discord. The border wall should be framed as positive for both the US and Mexico, because it absolutely would be.

legit the soy pope tbh

Pope is a complete cuck. He supports fags, is a jew shill and kisses nigger shoes. JFL at being a "christian" catholic.

https://cdn.extra.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/25122051/Pope7-1068x623.jpg
https://images1.ynet.co.il/PicServer4/2014/05/26/5352204/53521891175298490490no.jpg
http://www.ghanaiantimes.com.gh/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/FEET-Pope-Francis-kneels-to-kiss-the-feet-of-rival-South-Sudan-leaders-during-a-spiritual-retreat-in-the-Vatican-400x405.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back