Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pop 'music' is a way of dumbing people down and suppressing knowledge

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Us goyim are slaves and what they did with slaves is make sure they don't read books n stuff cuz knowledge is power

thats why pop is being pushed by the radio and media. It's so meaningless and most of their lyrics and comparable to nursery rhymes.

Which is why it's fucking embarressing and sad seeing fully grown adults listening to retards like Aitch and Stormzy and Ed Sheeran and all them monkey rappers that ppl like @kjsbdfiusdf listen to.

pop music has always been bad but at least it used to be tolerable. Now it's insufferable and it's only going to get worse.

TRUTH.

But also obvious. I haven't listened to the radio for over a decade because modern music is literally ear rape.

they’re putting subs in them to make everyone soy

I like some pop music ngl

TRUTH.

But also obvious. I haven't listened to the radio for over a decade because modern music is literally ear rape.
I hate how you can't escape it because of loudspeakers, radios and beats being blasted in public. Imagine that before such technology people didn't have to put up with that kind of common noise pollution but we were born too late to enjoy that quieter period :feelscry:

ded srs
You're right OP, any person with a functionning brain thinks the same. And then what ? We lost and barbarians win. The only think we can do is hiding in a haven far from this so called civilization.

Last edited:
pop music has always been bad but at least it used to be tolerable. Now it's insufferable and it's only going to get worse.
cope
people said that back in their youth, it always happens.
Hate the new, love the old, that's how all people are

You don't think pop has gotten worse?
it HAS but only very slightly
pop music from 20 years ago is only "good" because we are nostalgic for it. Back then lots of non normies HATED IT i am sure. But same thing will happen to us. Right now we hate cardi b and lil pump and all that shit. But in 20 - 40 years we will be yelling at teens and kids about how "shitty" their music is and how OUR music from OUR day was better

Real music is created in the underground nowadays.

Don´t ever listen to plastic "music" okay ?
It´s bad for your brain.
Will turn you into a worshiper of NWO.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back