Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poorly behaved children become normies and well-behaved ones become incels

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
This may apply to some of us: You were well-behaved and cared about the opinions of adults and didn't want to lose their approval. Maybe you even read a lot and stayed inside often, while other kids often got in trouble and misbehaved. You were extremely mature for your age and liked talking to adults more than to unpredictable kids and you never demanded anything.

Then as a teenager the exact opposite happened. You got in trouble a lot, partly because bullies made you. And then other teenagers who had social circles and girls suddenly became normies while you got increasingly more isolated and rotting.

Well it turns out, keeping your emotions inside isn't good. Because of trauma or for whatever reason we tried to be as quiet and undemanding as possible as kids (high inhib), but other kids noticed that something is off. Being a quiet loner is like drawing a target on your back. And they will FORCE you to let out your emotions. Nobody told us that you are SUPPOSED to be an asshole and treat others like shit etc... so we coped the best way we could, by stopping to engage with a world we never understood and which we felt was beneath us.

The exact kids who were little shits in their childhood are loved when they are normal adults and the well behaved kids who turned into isolated loners are despised. Normies do a transformation from bad to good, while people like us start as good and only become bad. But maybe I'm overanalyzing things.

That's the most relatable shit I've heard, it defines my entire childhood or for that matter my entire life in a nutshell.

Being a quiet loner is like drawing a target on your back. And they will FORCE you to let out your emotions.
This goes on my fucking nerves. Why cant other people just leave others alone especially people who are not bothering anyone:feelsugh:
This may apply to some of us: You were well-behaved and cared about the opinions of adults and didn't want to lose their approval. Maybe you even read a lot and stayed inside often, while other kids often got in trouble and misbehaved. You were extremely mature for your age and liked talking to adults more than to unpredictable kids and you never demanded anything.

Then as a teenager the exact opposite happened. You got in trouble a lot, partly because bullies made you. And then other teenagers who had social circles and girls suddenly became normies while you got increasingly more isolated and rotting.

Well it turns out, keeping your emotions inside isn't good. Because of trauma or for whatever reason we tried to be as quiet and undemanding as possible as kids (high inhib), but other kids noticed that something is off. Being a quiet loner is like drawing a target on your back. And they will FORCE you to let out your emotions. Nobody told us that you are SUPPOSED to be an asshole and treat others like shit etc... so we coped the best way we could, by stopping to engage with a world we never understood and which we felt was beneath us.

The exact kids who were little shits in their childhood are loved when they are normal adults and the well behaved kids who turned into isolated loners are despised. Normies do a transformation from bad to good, while people like us start as good and only become bad. But maybe I'm overanalyzing things.
You are not overanalyzing all of what you said here is correct. What I realized anything is better than being a quiet loner "well behaved kid" Its better to be disrespectufl to parents teachers, not study, its better to be a bully and an asshole as long you are fun and extroverted and socialmaxxing. I wish I knew this before. I would have done everything I could to be normie instead of a well behaved kid lul.

Attachments

• thumb_9-yo-17yo-00-you-are-such-a-well-behaved-43612051.png
    thumb_9-yo-17yo-00-you-are-such-a-well-behaved-43612051.png
    11 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
I agree with that mostly. But I don't think it can be the only reason of one's inceldom. If your physical appearance isn't bad, then there're always at least a few foids you have a chance with.

Prior to discovering and joining inceldom I was one of the kindest and most high inhib person I have ever seen. I always went out of my way to help others, only to be used as an emotional crutch and see the biggest narcissists, psychopaths, criminal minded scumbags getting more friends than me in both numbers and loyalty, and more lovers than me both platonic and romantic.

Wtf this is so accurate, I've always been a goody two shoes and now I'm here

True, growing up quiet and well behaved has fucked me over more really.

Yes to all this. Unfortunately.

I can relate, my parents are always saying “I miss the old cvury” because I have lost all my charm I am no longer the happy kid I used to be. I am just a miserable teenager.

This is one of the few incel traits I relate to and it's not even marked with the tag.
But yea trying to be the well behaved kid will just make you a incel later in life.

Last edited:
same here, I grew up being well behaved, being a good person to others, and I think this was a big reason for my inceldom, not the only reason obv, but a big reason. I always did shit for others and didn't know how to say NO, and I always got stepped over...

you did good. this is golden.

I agree, I was quiet as a kid and well behaved because of my home life ; it just got me more trouble.

Yeah, I wish I had of been more aggressive in my youth.

majority of incel are well behaved when were kids

Nah, I was well behaved but I was still bad, never got caught and called a girl fat to her face and laughed at a feminist in HS, regret it because I should of tried getting with them instead

same here, I grew up being well behaved, being a good person to others, and I think this was a big reason for my inceldom, not the only reason obv, but a big reason. I always did shit for others and didn't know how to say NO, and I always got stepped over...
Your Avi is :soy: fuel

Truth. Being “nice” is nothing but a defence mechanism to prevent people from beating you up, it’s a sign of weakness. If you were strong and high IQ, you’d treat others however you want because they couldn’t physically or mentally beat you. This is why I take it negatively when people say “that (incel’s name) is such a nice person. He’d never harm a fly”

if I could brain transplant into a young rugby player, I’d treat people how they treat me. If that meant disrespect, I wouldn’t be a nice guy.

I got into trouble sometimes but I was mostly docile and timid.

Your Avi is :soy: fuel
SMG is the game of my life, one of the best ones and one of the first ones I played and beat. I have so many fond memories with it, it reminds me of a time when I was happy, even though this happiness didn't last :cryfeels:

SMG is the game of my life, one of the best ones and one of the first ones I played and beat. I have so many fond memories with it, it reminds me of a time when I was happy, even though this happiness didn't last :cryfeels:
:feelsrope:its ok. But idk how many will say it's " :soy::soy::soy:" though I prefer sms over smg for the tropical setting and the virgin women piantas:feelsohh:

:feelsrope:its ok. But idk how many will say it's " :soy::soy::soy:" though I prefer sms over smg for the tropical setting and the virgin women piantas:feelsohh:
I never had a gamecube, so I managed to play SMS only this year, but it's a really good game, I had an extremely fun time playing it:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Loved that game when I was younger, I began nostalgia tripping over it at one point. I wanna go back.

Why does it have to be galaxy, why not 64.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

True.

I wasn't well behaved until I was around 12-ish due to me acting autistic as shit. Then I got whipped into shape and became extremely well behaved. Didn't do shit for me. Everyone in high school thought I was nice. They probably also thought I was a beta who was going to be a betabuxx cuck.

Last edited:

Nice post , and yeah

Prior to discovering and joining inceldom I was one of the kindest and most high inhib person I have ever seen. I always went out of my way to help others, only to be used as an emotional crutch and see the biggest narcissists, psychopaths, criminal minded scumbags getting more friends than me in both numbers and loyalty, and more lovers than me both platonic and romantic.
This :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I
(even then we would always drift apart and some of them would turn out to be the future bullies
I met two dudes from my class in my frist days of highschool. At the first frends, later they truned to be bullies. N0rmies are shit :feelsree:

Fuck I wish I had prenatal high T :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: