Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Poorest non-black places in the entire world

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I don’t care if there is civil war, I don’t care about anything but mogging other males, suggestions?

central america maybe

North Korea, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Myanmar, or Honduras? :society:

central america maybe
Meh, I don’t think so, there has to be worse places.

I want a place where people have no hope, a place where for example people have to work something like 14-16 hours

I want females to think dating with me is like wining a lottery

Last edited:
Meh, I don’t think so, there has to be worse places.

I want a place where people have no hope, a place where for example people have to work something like 14-16 hours

I want females to think dating with me is like wining a lottery

try japan if you are a tallfag cumskin

south America or parts of south east Asia probably.

yemen, madagascar, papua new guinea (although you might consider them black), afghanistan, pakistan. some poor black countries that near the sahara have non-black minorities such as arabs and berbers

West Virginia, Eastern Europe, pretty much everywhere in the Middle East.

Moldova, Armenia.

Interesting no one mentioned curryland yet

I don’t care if there is civil war, I don’t care about anything but mogging other males, suggestions?
Iran's pretty cheap. You can live like a fucking king with $5 a day. You can probably rent a 10-bedroom mansion here with whatever money you're paying for rent now. The language is much easier than Arabic, even easier for you because you're a native indoeuoropean language speaker. The women are pretty good looking as well so why don't you come here?

Last edited:
Curryland is pretty poor, especially Nepal and Pakistan

Wdym about "non-black"? How broad is that term? Do Afghanistan and Yemen count?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're a lazy piece of shit larper claiming from his comfortable first world bedroom that he'd rather go to a war-infested area than get mogged. Yeah right. Fuck you OP for being such a pussy drama queen.