Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Poorcels jump in

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
If you dont have your own place and career in your late 20s no girl that "respect" her self will find you attractive , also you wont be able to call her to "your place " .. and people will always view you as a Man-child while if a girl will live with her parents at her late 20s it will be normal .

Its so over for Poorcels in this Double standart pro feminine soceity

:feelsrope:

just rob a bank theory

This is how things are supposed to be. Men make the money and women stay at home to cook and clean and make babies. Things only went to shit when women started working and making their own money.

well that's me in a nut shell ony thing is I live in a caravan and its fucking cramped and I am so broke won't be long till I lose my shit and start a brawl with a mob of kangaroos just kidding but the roo would fuck me up good.

This is how things are supposed to be. Men make the money and women stay at home to cook and clean and make babies. Things only went to shit when women started working and making their own money.

I cant find a job man ... my technition diploma is worth shit ... i hate this bullshit .
Also rent prices here are so damn high

I am so broke won't be long till I lose my shit and start a brawl with a mob of kangaroos just kidding but the roo would fuck me up good.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what the fuck did I just read??

i have those just barely but uh... why would it even be a factor?

there are no women interested in me or hearing me talk about my crappy job or crappy studio apartment lol...

this is why absolutely nothing changed in my life the past few years when I did things like complete a cool project or fix my teeth or lose weight and get fit, because i don't have any options

having some kind of options with femoids is the biggest thing, not a job, guys with options just mooch off the girl, keep their mouth full of black teeth closed, and take pics of themselves next to other people's sports cars like it's theirs

Am I technically poor if the government pays me NEET/autismbuxx?

Am I technically poor if the government pays me NEET/autismbuxx?

I wished my cuckrnment payed me for doing nothing ,

I would of take the money and invest it on my brain and studymaxx like a mofo , im this close to sell my body to a bunch of faggots ...

Last edited:
I don't have enough money :feelsbadman:

It's so over for our generation.
Debt ridden and effectively priced out of any sort of personal housing.
Forever doomed to live with our parents, thus forever doomed to be incel.
People keep talking about a debt bubble or housing bubble
The mother fucking Incel Bubble is going to expand to insane proportions this decade, and when that pops...well...as we say,
It's Over

Giga-chad could be homeless and women would flock to him and offer to pay for his life.

Not having money is a straightforward technical problem. If that's the root cause of your inceldom, you shouldn't be wasting time here.

If you dont have your own place and career in your late 20s no girl that "respect" her self will find you attractive , also you wont be able to call her to "your place " .. and people will always view you as a Man-child while if a girl will live with her parents at her late 20s it will be normal .

Its so over for Poorcels in this Double standart pro feminine soceity

:feelsrope:
I have no interest in having a girl that wants me for my career. Chad certainly doesn’t need a career, and gets purer love than any collegemaxxed careeemaxxed coperfag. I just wanna be sexually desired :feelsbadman:

It's so over for our generation.
Debt ridden and effectively priced out of any sort of personal housing.
Forever doomed to live with our parents, thus forever doomed to be incel.
People keep talking about a debt bubble or housing bubble
The mother fucking Incel Bubble is going to expand to insane proportions this decade, and when that pops...well...as we say,
It's Over

High IQ ,

I agree , not having your own place at 28 is ..... i cant even look girls in the eyes and feel like im a man ... i dont know how to describe that feeling ,
But the rent prices are very high ...goshh ..its so fucking hard to go through life ..alone , im so tired

Atleast i have my own fucking car ..atleast that

And What am i suppose to even tell her .." mm ok do you wanna go to your place ? " ...its sound pathetic ..doesnt it ?

Last edited:
And What am i suppose to even tell her .." mm ok do you wanna go to your place ? " ...its sound pathetic ..doesnt it ?

I heard they have love motels in the Westernised Sinosphere (Japan, southern Korea). I wonder how that factors in.

I agree , not having your own place at 28 is

At least, in the Middle Ages, you could go out and rob people until they hang you. Or go on a crusade for the Jewish god. Or build a house yourself, in the end.

You also need a car and a drivers license.

Not having your own place and living with parents is more suffocating in a currycel/ islamfag country. You can't do anything you want and live like a prisoner with your helicopter parents. I'm gonna rope.