Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Poor team sports or fighting ability makes you an incel

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Looks are heavily correlated to genetics which is heavily correlated with team sports and fighting ability. If you sucked at these, you are probably an incel.

Sounds right, I was awful at rugby.

Not always. I have good strength and athletic ability yet I'm still posting here.

I always sucked at sports, then again nobody ever passed to me because of my looks. Such greed.

cope, face and height(and mental health) makes you incel.

I literally have gold medals and still incel.
I also used to fight judo and bjj
and still incel
Kissless virgin

Not always. I have good strength and athletic ability yet I'm still posting here.

Being 5'7 tho makes you a weaker fighter than a tallfag(considering both are gymmaxed). There are many sports where being a manlet is a disadvange like tennis, volleyball, sprinting etc. Us manlets cant compete and are barely seen as human by tallfags or even avg height people.

I would say that the facial bone structure that is more resistant to taking hits is more important than being able to hit hard yourself.

nobody ever passed to me because of my looks.
Another blackpill here! Team sports are more based on looks then ability.

:chad::chad::chad::chad:
I would say that the facial bone structure that is more resistant to taking hits is more important than being able to hit hard yourself.
The intimidation factor of being genetically superior is the most important.

Must be why you see less good looking people in 1v1 sports :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:
Solo and 1v1 sports are always full of incels, with a few chads just for lol. Team sports are always full of chads. This is from my observation.

Being 5'7 tho makes you a weaker fighter than a tallfag(considering both are gymmaxed). There are many sports where being a manlet is a disadvange like tennis, volleyball, sprinting etc. Us manlets cant compete and are barely seen as human by tallfags or even avg height people.
Yeah. Manlets can really only excel in sports that have weight classes

Yeah. Manlets can really only excel in sports that have weight classes
Manlet tier wrestling/fighting doesn't count. Talking about team sports like basketball, football and hockey.

I sucked at both tbh

def on point. I was always chosen last for sports shit and rightfully so

I played football but I was so bad I never got on the field.

Incel trait: always getting picked last when teams were formed

it was over since elementary school, i just didn't know
__
:feelsrope: