Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poor /r9k/ robot kills himself on stream

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★★★
You've probably seen it by now. I won't post it but it's so depressing to see how young men have fallen so hard, that they kill themselves at 18 years old. What can be done about this

I've heard about but don't want to watch it. It is really sad that somebody so young would take their own life.

I've heard about but don't want to watch it. It is really sad that somebody so young would take their own life.
Gore doesn't get to me as much as it used to, but seeing his mom walk in just ripped my heart out. I had to get up and walk around after watching it. Honestly, I should be ashamed of myself for watching it.

Gore doesn't get to me as much as it used to, but seeing his mom walk in just ripped my heart out. I had to get up and walk around after watching it. Honestly, I should be ashamed of myself for watching it.
pm me a link

He's in a better place now.

Another brother has fallen. meanwhile at cucktears

Watch the full version with sound before you decide to kill yourself

You've probably seen it by now. I won't post it but it's so depressing to see how young men have fallen so hard, that they kill themselves at 18 years old. What can be done about this

What happened, in detail?

WTF is this faggy shit? Just post the fucking link here, brah. We're all dead inside anyway.

Shouldve went ER what a beta

I feel really bad for the kid. There's footage of his mom finding his body on stream and it's awful. Even though I am incel and suicidal seeing this stuff makes me want to continue the fight against depression.

He's more courageous and brave than we'll ever be tbh.

Tell them to not kill themselves and give them a good reason for not killing themselves?
Tell them that society is the enemy and society is happy when they die, now, you wouldn't want to make your enemy happy do you?
That's right, don't kill yourself.
It works mostly.

Really sad. The brutal blackpill is that nobody will give a shit about him. If it was a girl who was parading herself as an Instagram model i.e. her job is to take photos of her ass in a desperate bid for likes and attention, this would have national news coverage about how we can reduce suicide rates. Despite males committing suicides at a far higher rate, you'll hear them talk about female suicide rates.

What people try to do is create tiers of depression, which is wrong. There is no greater or worse depression. Depression is having nothing, nobody and no future, not because chad didn't respond to a girl's message. The lenient use of the word depression needs to end.

Really sad. The brutal blackpill is that nobody will give a shit about him. If it was a girl who was parading herself as an Instagram model i.e. her job is to take photos of her ass in a desperate bid for likes and attention, this would have national news coverage about how we can reduce suicide rates. Despite males committing suicides at a far higher rate, you'll hear them talk about female suicide rates.

What people try to do is create tiers of depression, which is wrong. There is no greater or worse depression. Depression is having nothing, nobody and no future, not because chad didn't respond to a girl's message. The lenient use of the word depression needs to end.

stfu stop acting like you even give a shit why the fuck are you even here fucking engagecel cunt go back to lookism or whatever hellhole you crawled out of

stfu stop acting like you even give a shit why the fuck are you even here fucking engagecel cunt go back to lookism or whatever hellhole you crawled out of

The mods love me here. I'm not here to antagonize, but provide good discourse.

The mods love me here. I'm not here to antagonize, but provide good discourse.

the only thing you provide is copious amount of shit and piss if the mods here werent such cucked morons youd be gone in a second

Keep making fun of us cucktears

Its so fucking sad...

Pls ban this engagedcel cuck. Lol at calling yourself blackpilled when you are engaged. Non blackpilled normies are not allowed

Let's spread the frame where his head disintegrated onto /r/IncelTears and cheering his death with fake accounts.

Get them banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back