Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

poor people cannot be truecels

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
we already know that you cannot be a truecel if you've not already looksmaxed your aesthetic, but this is not enough because it doesn't take into account the socioeconomic status of an incel.
if you're not so ugly that even whores and gold diggers reject you, then you're not a truecel.
that's why there are so many fakecels around here, most of them are either from low socioeconomic status or they didn't maximize their aesthetic yet.

why is it ugly low SES fucks like the ones on maury and jerry springer can reproduce like 3 babies but not us

gym memberships are 10 dollars a month. razors are like 5. haircuts are like 15.
some of us are truly ugly m8. I doubt there are more than like 2 or 3 people here who could looksmax and get pussy

cyborgglory said:
gym memberships are 10 dollars a month. razors are like 5. haircuts are like 15.
some of us are truly ugly m8. I doubt there are more than like 2 or 3 people here who could looksmax and get pussy

that's not i was talking about. my point was that truecels are those who're so ugly that even if they were to earn >10k they still wouldn't score any pussy, not even among gold diggers

oblivioncel said:
they still wouldn't score any pussy, not even among gold diggers

is that real? Like, are there women out there who wouldn't fuck a guy with shit looks but good money?

ban this cuck he is a inceltear conspirator he is rearanging truecel goalposts.

cyborgglory said:
is that real? Like, are there women out there who wouldn't fuck a guy with shit looks but good money?

if you're a multimillionaire it's extremely unlikely, but i'm just talking about reasonably wealthy guys (like in the 10k-15k per month range)

uggo and poorcel checking in... Somehow, its hard to find a job in Australia...