Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over poor old lonely roastie is sad guys.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
:horror::horror:

the fact that she considers being lonely after the fact she rode the cock carousel through her prime years is now affected by her loneliness, now she thinks she is entitled to having people to try and talk to her.

Let me grab the world's smallest violin. I'm 35.

"I go to the supermarket to talk to someone"

When you're a male incel, you can't even do that without being accused of symbolic rape lmao

Let her know our pain

Women can never understand our pain.. it is simply impossible.
Well at least she tastes a glimpse of it with her loneliness

Kek

As an Incel you can only go to these forums.

Last time I went to supermarket I was so upset and anxious I almost got into a fight with a bunch of teenage roasties and chadlites buying their drinks and shouting like they own the world.

Let me grab the world's smallest violin. I'm 35.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.....buuu huuuu !!!
As for the rostie , fuck you bitch , go buy a cat !!! We are still young and have to suffer.

the fact that she considers being lonely after the fact she rode the cock carousel through her prime years is now affected by her loneliness, now she thinks she is entitled to having people to try and talk to her.

Distinction: Woman feels "lonely" and does this, she gets sympathy and appears on a talk show.

One of US does this: We're branded "creepy", arrested, blacklisted, blamed for mass shootings, etc.

giphy.gif

I legit kek'd @ the title of the video and thumbnail.

Only Chad was good enough and now you got nothing bitch.

Kek

Last time I went to supermarket I was so upset and anxious I almost got into a fight with a bunch of teenage roasties and chadlites buying their drinks and shouting like they own the world.
I am not a violent person at all, but when I see these groups of obnoxious teenagers I get filled up with fucking unimaginable rage. But just knowing that I missed out on my teenage years makes me so fucking sad.

i understand what all of you are saying but its still pain to see it. im in the same spot. maybe me and her could talk to each other...
oh nvm she probaly wants a chad.

I am sure we can set he rup with some oldcel.

lies. she goes to the shops so she can avoid the festering smell of shit her cats leave around the house

Still has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined.

I am not a violent person at all, but when I see these groups of obnoxious teenagers I get filled up with fucking unimaginable rage. But just knowing that I missed out on my teenage years makes me so fucking sad.

These drunk teenagers didnt look like theyre gonna have very worthy lifes. The roasties are already chubby and so on.

Iam jealous of those who got to finish their university, had meaningful dating there, have been doing sports, are happy with their job and now have a good wife. Good wife for them I mean.

Not that she would be interested in us and we can hardly respect her.

I mean it's the UK. Just hook up with shallamamala and praise mecca

Never explains why she is lonely. Why doesn't she have a family? Sons and daughters, grand children?

You never see this kind of thing in non-Western countries. Maybe we shouldn't have killed off the concept of communal living and extended families. Too bad women don't want to have more than one or two children, then women like this would have sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews, cousins etc and they'd all live nearby each other to support each other.

She doesn't know the struggle of being in that state while in the prime of her youth. It's not uncommon for the elderly to be lonely but for anyone in their teens, 20s, 30s is unnatural. Yet she still experiences pussy privilege by getting a television spot made out of her "plight".

not watching that video she was probably pretty and had many men and friends boo hoo poor her. MEANWHILE there are men in their fucking teens, twenties,thirties and some older even here rotting alone until death.

not watching that video she was probably pretty and had many men and friends boo hoo poor her. MEANWHILE there are men in their fucking teens, twenties,thirties and some older even here rotting alone until death.
:feelsbadman: :feelscry: :blackpill:

>Loneliness is as bad for the health as smoking.
Thank fuck, If I won't have the balls to rope myself at least my loneliness will significantly shorten my lifespan.

Only Chad was good enough and now you got nothing bitch.
Never explains why she is lonely. Why doesn't she have a family? Sons and daughters, grand children?
You never see this kind of thing in non-Western countries. Maybe we shouldn't have killed off the concept of communal living and extended families. Too bad women don't want to have more than one or two children, then women like this would have sisters, brothers, nieces and nephews, cousins etc and they'd all live nearby each other to support each other.
Worse yet, she clearly lives in a multikulti shithole she probably voted for in her prime years while having her fun. "People" like her deserve 0 sympathy.

Oh the poor old hag! Boo-Hoo!

She just needs to get a haircut and go to the gym. :feelsokman:

Bitch. I bet if an incel tried talking to her, she'd act like every other disgraceful foid.

That sad ass music in the background had me floored with laughter. Sounds like a damn memorial for a bus of children dying! And the slow motion shots of her crying, man I can't believe it's not a parody. My sides. :feelskek:

post wall used hag

When men talk about their loneliness, they’re called “toxic migogynists” and mocked mercilessly.
When one 70 year old foid claims she’s “lonely teehee” because she can’t fuck chad anymore, they make a special TV program about her.

This is like them making a sad TV documentary about how some rich fat american can’t eat hamburgers anymore, while ignoring millions of starving africans.

Women can never understand our pain.. it is simply impossible.

Fucking legit and shes crying over this too which is just so LOL worthy

Ive been living like her practically since birth, meanwhile in her prime she probably had tons of friends and guys hitting on her

Kek

living up to your name kek

Oh man! Shes crying guys! How can you be so mean??? She just wants a friend!

Hah... so do we all and we dont get TV interviews... hope she dies alone

I would spit at her if I she tried talking to me at the supermarket

Ugly washed up bitch

When men talk about their loneliness, they’re called “toxic migogynists” and mocked mercilessly.
When one 70 year old foid claims she’s “lonely teehee” because she can’t fuck chad anymore, they make a special TV program about her.

This is like them making a sad TV documentary about how some rich fat american can’t eat hamburgers anymore, while ignoring millions of starving africans.

Status
Not open for further replies.