Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Poor Noodlewhores in Third World Shitholes Value Their Pussies More Than Your Money

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
I was recently mellowing out in a Business Class airport lounge in Malaysia, sipping a glass of rum while waiting for my flight to board. I was getting a nice buzz from the alcohol, so I relaxed into my armchair and mindlessly stared off into space.

A moment later, a little brown noodlewhore appeared in my line of sight. She was an employee of the lounge and was clearing dirty dishes off the tables. She looked something like this (but a little older and uglier):

As soon as she saw that I was gazing in her direction, this ugly little ethnic twat immediately turned her head away from me, with an appalled look on her face. She acted if she had just been flashed by an exhibitionist. This poverty-stricken little subhuman automatically assumed that I was hitting on her (I most certainly wasn't). Not only that, she thought so highly of herself to avoid eye contact with an affluent white guy, like myself, who mogged the shit out of her. Just LOL. I wanted to rip her hideous little head right off her shoulders. I was that fucking enraged. I was even considering walking up to her and saying something offensive, or reporting her to her supervisor to get her fired with a fake story about 'poor customer service' (this is taken seriously in Asia, unlike the West).

But, alas, my inhibitions were too strong, so I did nothing, and just let this event eat me up for days. Meanwhile, the arrogant little twat got to enjoy the pleasure of "rejecting" another guy that she assumed wanted to fuck her, when nothing could be further from the truth-- I was just spacing out and she happened to be in my scope of vision. I was NOT attracted to this little gibbon at all.

The point of this story is that even subhuman noodlewhores in Third World shitholes would rather live in poverty than even make eye contact with a sub-8 white male that's affluent enough to fly international Business Class. One would think this little shit stain would worship the ground I walk on, but no. She would rather fuck a better looking guy her own age in a mud hut than have anything to do with me.

Just LOL at assuming money can compensate for being an ugly, old man anywhere in the world. There is no substitute for youth and looks. None whatsoever.

Last edited:
Business class ? Mogs me. Its over for economycels.

JFL Stemcellers think getting a job at google will make girls like them.

Business class ? Mogs me. Its over for economycels.
Trust me, fying Business Class does absolutely NOTHING for your sex life. It's irrelevant to foids. You better be young and good-looking, or you're not even getting a nanosecond of eye contact from them. This is true all over the world.

I was recently mellowing out in a Business Class airport lounge in Malaysia, sipping a glass of rum while waiting for my flight to board. I was getting a nice buzz from the alcohol, so I relaxed into my armchair and mindlessly stared off into space.

A moment later, a little brown noodlewhore appeared in my line of sight. She was an employee of the lounge and was clearing dirty dishes off the tables. She looked something like this (but a little older and uglier):

View attachment 168850

As soon as she saw that I was gazing in her direction, this ugly little ethnic twat immediately turned her head away from me, with an appalled look on her face. She acted if she had just been flashed by an exhibitionist. This poverty-stricken little subhuman automatically assumed that I was hitting on her (I most certainly wasn't). Not only that, she thought so highly of herself to avoid eye contact with an affluent white guy, like myself, who mogged the shit out of her. Just LOL. I wanted to rip her hideous little head right off her shoulders. I was that fucking enraged. I was even considering walking up to her and saying something offensive, or reporting her to her supervisor to get her fired with a fake story about 'poor customer service' (this is taken seriously in Asia, unlike the West).

But, alas, my inhibitions were too strong, so I did nothing, and just let this event eat me up for days. Meanwhile, the arrogant little twat got to enjoy the pleasure of "rejecting" another guy that she assumed wanted to fuck her, when nothing could be further from the truth-- I was just spacing out and she happened to be in my scope of vision. I was NOT attracted to this little gibbon at all.

The point of this story is that even subhuman noodlewhores in Third World shitholes would rather live in poverty than even make eye contact with a sub-8 white male that's affluent enough to fly international Business Class. One would think this little shit stain would worship the ground I walk on, but no. She would rather fuck a better looking guy her own age in a mud hut than have anything to do with me.

Just LOL at assuming money can compensate for being an ugly, old man anywhere in the world. There is no substitute for youth and looks. None whatsoever.
mate you are an incel,you have no fucking value top fucking kek

View attachment 168850

All women, even dirt poor ones have access to instagram. They know what tall white chads look like. Unless it's a shit ton of money it's not enough for a woman to want to fuck you if you're not chad.

OP you're better off just ending it

Women...they're so damn stupid

:feelskek: She couldn't handle a non-chad being rich. They act like their poor old pussies are still worth something because they want non-chad men to see all foids as unattainable queens, so even a rich non-chad will be so desperate from being treated like scum by most foids they will put up with bad attitudes and become betabuxxing cucks the first chance they get. She thinks this stupid strategy whores play will collectively increase their smv. Maybe it will work with cucks, but it will only enrage blackpillers.

All women, even dirt poor ones have access to instagram. They know what tall white chads look like. Unless it's a shit ton of money it's not enough for a woman to want to fuck you if you're not chad.
Frankly, I don't think foids in Third World countries were any different even 40 years ago (way before Instagram). All foids are hardwired to avoid unattractive men. They inherently know what a hot guy looks like, even if they've never actually seen one. It's biology.

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't think foids in Third World countries were any different even 40 years ago (way before Instagram). All foids are hardwired to avoid unattractive men. They inherently know what a good-looking guy looks like, even if they've never actually seen one. It's biology.

yup. I remember fucking around on tinder gold setting my location to various places in SEA. 1 girl was giving me shit because of my balding even though she matched me, regardless of the fact there were no white guys let alone tall white men in her shitty little town

:feelskek: She couldn't handle a non-chad being rich. They act like their poor old pussies are still worth something because they want non-chad men to see all foids as unattainable queens, so even a rich non-chad will be so desperate from being treated like scum by most foids they will put up with bad attitudes and become betabuxxing cucks the first chance they get. She thinks this stupid strategy whores play will collectively increase their smv. Maybe it will work with cucks, but it will only enrage blackpillers.
I really don't think that's it at all. You're giving foids more credit than they deserve. JFL at assuming they have cognitive abilities to analyze all the factors you described. What happened was simply this: she saw an ugly face and reflexively turned her head away in disgust. The effect is similar to when you jerk your hand away from a hot stove. You don't 'think' when you do this; you just automatically react, involuntarily.

Last edited:
yup. I remember fucking around on tinder gold setting my location to various places in SEA. 1 girl was giving me shit because of my balding even though she matched me, regardless of the fact there were no white guys let alone tall white men in her shitty little town
I hope the bitch dies
I hope the bitch dies

I really don't think that's it at all. You're giving foids more credit than they deserve. JFL at assuming they have cognitive abilities to analyze all the factors you described. What happened was simply this: she saw an ugly face and reflexively turned her head away in disgust. The effect is similar to when you jerk your hand away from a hot stove. You don't 'think' when you do this; you just automatically react, involuntarily.
You'll be surprised about how cunning they are. They helped come up with feminism and kept men bluepilled for almost a century.

You'll be surprised about how cunning they are. They helped come up with feminism and kept men bluepilled for almost a century.
It happened way too fast, literally milliseconds. It was an instinctual, involuntary reaction on her part. No way would she have had time to analyze all the things you described, nor do I think she had the intellectual capacity for it. You underestimate how low I.Q. foids in Southeast Asia are. They're even dumber than the ones here.

It happened way too fast, literally milliseconds. It was an instinctual, involuntary reaction on her part. No way would she have had time to analyze all the things you described, nor do I think she had the intellectual capacity for it. You underestimate how low I.Q. foids in Southeast Asia are. They're even dumber than the ones here.
If she's that dumb then she probably didn't think you were rich, she might've thought you'd only have enough money to pay her for sex but not enough to take her to america with you.

I've been to SEA for fun and worked with "educated" white women full time for most of my adult life.

White women are good at problem solving and thinking "outside the box". SEA women can only follow instructions, much like an outsourced 3rd world worker.

All of this is irrelevant in social matters since it's all purely instinct / reflex (chad good, non-chad gross)

If she's that dumb then she probably didn't think you were rich, she might've thought you'd only have enough money to pay her for sex but not enough to take her to america with you.
Nope. Just a primal, involuntary reaction on her part. It's actually the most honest one you'll get from foids, as it reveals how they really feel about you.
All of this is irrelevant in social matters since it's all purely instinct / reflex (chad good, non-chad gross)
Exactly. You can't enlighten the subconscious.

I've flown business (J) class since I was 7. I fly a lot. IMO, J class has pretty bad value for money (unless I'm on a flight like SIN-SFO or HKG-DFW), but I can usually get pretty good deals with a combination of miles and/or my parents' Amex points.

But I digress. Point is, you're not really special if you fly in J. Any monkey with a maxed-out credit card can book one. And even if you are in a J/F class lounge, how is the foid employee supposed to know that you can actually afford to regularly fly full fare business class? You could simply have redeemed a few thousand miles, or paid an entrance fee the equivalent of a measly $80.

I assume you flew out of Kuala Lumpur. Now, I've only been there once in my life, so I don't know what the standard of service is at KUL, and at your particular lounge. I do think it sucks that lounge staff stared at you in such a manner, I don't think I've ever encountered such treatment, and I'm a teenage ricecel. You probably mog me as well.

But you need to keep in mind that you are just one of hundreds of passengers that interacts with on a daily basis, so you shouldn't expect her to go above and beyond to suck your dick and feed you grapes, even if you are an older white male who mogs her financially and physically.

As a Dutchie I can go to Indonesia and as a Spaniard I can go to the Philippines.
Jfl, colonial cope.

Trust me, fying Business Class does absolutely NOTHING for your sex life
It does a lot for being able to sleep and eat and drink real food and wine instead of cardboard garbage and cow piss.
You gain at least 2 situational SMV points when you leave the plane not looking like a zombie and not having a sharp pain in your neck and legs.
White women are good at problem solving and thinking "outside the box
LOL

1. This is absurdly false, foids are only good at remembering things and following orders. Challenge them to think (even within the box) and watch them collapse.

2. What happened to the "no foid worshipping" rule?

Last edited:
Trust me, fying Business Class does absolutely NOTHING for your sex life. It's irrelevant to foids. You better be young and good-looking, or you're not even getting a nanosecond of eye contact from them. This is true all over the world.
I think this is debatable, I also fly business class a lot, and I assume you are talking about the Golden Lounge at KUL, which in my experience has great customer service from the GUYS but foids are generally standoffish at best as you say.
However while my flying business ass has done absolutely NOTHING for my SMV, I have heard many stories from colleagues, some of them objectively uglier than me, who have been very successful with stewardesses and passengers while they are in the business cabin.
Think it does depend on the person whether or not u can benefit from this

I've flown business (J) class since I was 7. I fly a lot. IMO, J class has pretty bad value for money (unless I'm on a flight like SIN-SFO or HKG-DFW), but I can usually get pretty good deals with a combination of miles and/or my parents' Amex points.

But I digress. Point is, you're not really special if you fly in J. Any monkey with a maxed-out credit card can book one. And even if you are in a J/F class lounge, how is the foid employee supposed to know that you can actually afford to regularly fly full fare business class? You could simply have redeemed a few thousand miles, or paid an entrance fee the equivalent of a measly $80.

I assume you flew out of Kuala Lumpur. Now, I've only been there once in my life, so I don't know what the standard of service is at KUL, and at your particular lounge. I do think it sucks that lounge staff stared at you in such a manner, I don't think I've ever encountered such treatment, and I'm a teenage ricecel. You probably mog me as well.

But you need to keep in mind that you are just one of hundreds of passengers that interacts with on a daily basis, so you shouldn't expect her to go above and beyond to suck your dick and feed you grapes, even if you are an older white male who mogs her financially and physically.
I happened to pay for my J ticket in cash (not that it matters to foids).

Also, had hordes of idiot men not claimed that SE Asian females are different than American ones, I would have never posted this thread. Unfortunately, they have. Therefore, it's my job to set the record straight and tell the truth about these cunts.
I think this is debatable, I also fly business class a lot, and I assume you are talking about the Golden Lounge at KUL, which in my experience has great customer service from the GUYS but foids are generally standoffish at best as you say.
However while my flying business ass has done absolutely NOTHING for my SMV, I have heard many stories from colleagues, some of them objectively uglier than me, who have been very successful with stewardesses and passengers while they are in the business cabin.
Think it does depend on the person whether or not u can benefit from this
Yes, it was the Golden Lounge in KUL. I didn't want to mention it by name, but since you cleverly figured it out, I'll concede.

What you describe about your friends hooking up on J class flight sounds like something out of Mad Men, tbh. I've flown in J and F many times, and not once met anyone, in the lounge or on board.

SEA is a meme. Money won’t buy you pussy.

how do you know she's not a true believer in ALLAH, and is just being a prudent and submissive wife, by turning away from the huwhite man?

how do you know she's not a true believer in ALLAH, and is just being a prudent and submissive wife, by turning away from the huwhite man?
No, because her reaction towards me was too quick to be premeditated.

1. This is absurdly false, foids are only good at remembering things and following orders. Challenge them to think (even within the box) and watch them collapse.

2. What happened to the "no foid worshipping" rule?

this is compared to other women

compared to men they're about as smart or capable as kids in the 8th grade

Of course, white chads go there to fuck.
Why would they even consider a subhuman like you?

Of course, white chads go there to fuck.
Why would they even consider a subhuman like you?
White Chads largely don't go to SE Asia to fuck. They don't have to. The vast majority of expats are old and subhuman, and they fuck prostitutes, NOT regular, middle class foids, as those are even more stuck up and hypergamous than foids in the west.

View attachment 168850

Maybe the foid was so used to being hit on by subhuman males who passed through the airport on their way to escortmaxxx that she just assumed you were one of those

It does a lot for being able to sleep and eat and drink real food and wine instead of cardboard garbage and cow piss.
You gain at least 2 situational SMV points when you leave the plane not looking like a zombie and not having a sharp pain in your neck and legs.
Wholeheartedly agree.

My first long haul segment into Asia was in JAL First Class (JFK-NRT). Some of the best food and drink I've had on any carrier, regardless of cabin. Opted for the Japanese menu, which had some of the most nuanced and sublime flavors I've ever experienced at 39,000 ft (I now know what the Japanese mean when they claim that there is a sixth taste sense called umami).

The beverages were equally impressive. Enjoyed several glasses of Salon Vintage Champagne, which was even better than DP or Krug that I've sampled in other F products.

Finally, the spacious leather lie-flat seat on JAL ensured that I arrived without aches and pains (as you would get if you were flying premium economy class or lower). Not to mention the service was attentive and impeccable.

I happened to pay for my J ticket in cash (not that it matters to foids).

Also, had hordes of idiot men not claimed that SE Asian females are different than American ones, I would have never posted this thread. Unfortunately, they have. Therefore, it's my job to set the record straight and tell the truth about these cunts.

Eh, foids vary within individual countries.

Selection bias. Any foid working in an customer-facing role in an upscale setting usually gets to interact with a big pool of rich Chads. You might mog her, but that doesn't matter; there are plenty of others in the lounge who mog you, so she doesn't need to treat you kindly or give you extra attention. And the more white men go to SEAmaxx, the more that SEAfoids can afford to be picky; supply and demand.

Remember, developing countries are highly unequal, socioeconomically speaking, and two foids in the same country can grow up with a completely different mindset and approach to life.
Wholeheartedly agree.

My first long haul segment into Asia was in JAL First Class (JFK-NRT). Some of the best food and drink I've had on any carrier, regardless of cabin. Opted for the Japanese menu, which had some of the most nuanced and sublime flavors I've ever experienced at 39,000 ft (I now know what the Japanese mean when they claim that there is a sixth taste sense called umami).

The beverages were equally impressive. Enjoyed several glasses of Salon Vintage Champagne, which was even better than DP or Krug that I've sampled in other F products.

Finally, the spacious leather lie-flat seat on JAL ensured that I arrived without aches and pains (as you would get if you were flying premium economy class or lower).

Mogs me.

I've only tried JAL J, not F. Still awesome.

I personally think Krug > Salon > DP 2009 though. But the interesting thing about wine and champagne is that they taste slightly different at 40,000 ft, because dehydrated air affects our taste buds.

Last edited:
Eh, foids vary within individual countries.

Selection bias. Any foid working in an customer-facing role in an upscale setting usually gets to interact with a big pool of rich Chads. You might mog her, but that doesn't matter; there are plenty of others in the lounge who mog you, so she doesn't need to treat you kindly or give you extra attention. And the more white men go to SEAmaxx, the more that SEAfoids can afford to be picky; supply and demand.

Remember, developing countries are highly unequal, socioeconomically speaking, and two foids in the same country can grow up with a completely different mindset and approach to life.
Did I mention that even the dirt poor foids roaming the streets of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding towns were equally as disdainful towards me as the one in the lounge?

All femoids are hardwired the same around the world, regardless of socioeconomic status. Why would one think that an organism that can only get pregnant once every 9 months (effectively once a year) would not be hostile and hypergamous towards all but the top male specimens?
Sure, there are cultural differences among females around the world, but their instincts are identical.

Did I mention that even the dirt poor foids roaming the streets of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding towns were equally as disdainful towards me as the one in the lounge?

All femoids are hardwired the same around the world, regardless of socioeconomic status. Why would one think that an organism that can only get pregnant once every 9 months (effectively once a year) would not be hostile and hypergamous towards all but the top male specimens?
Sure, there are cultural differences among females around the world, but their instincts are identical.

Why would you even find yourself in a slum standing next to a dirt poor foid?

How would you rate yourself

Why would you even find yourself in a slum standing next to a dirt poor foid?

How would you rate yourself
I walked around many parts of the city.

I'd say a 4. I could be wrong, of course. We're the worst judges of ourselves.

even the dirt poor foids roaming the streets of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding towns were equally as disdainful towards me as the one in the lounge?
I've spent quite some time in KL, people seemed friendly in general, including foids. It was quite safe to walk around too (I've been to Johannesburg before, never again...).
The social codes are super weird though, it's very hard for a mayocel to fit in there.

I've spent quite some time in KL, people seemed friendly in general, including foids. It was quite safe to walk around too (I've been to Johannesburg before, never again...).
The social codes are super weird though, it's very hard for a mayocel to fit in there.
I felt more welcomed back in America than in some of these overrated SE Asian countries. I actually felt my vacation started when I returned from there, not when I arrived.