Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Poor kid, Should of join incels.is when he had the chance

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
I feel bad I keep reading how he was bullied,a loner and etc. There’s even people taking videos and photos of him from back then. There’s retarded normies commenting how he should of been bullied more and it’s completely retarded. Yeah bro cuz more bullying would of made him stop. Reading all this is pure rage fuel.

It reminds me of how i was treated. Also the bullying on hygiene is bullshit. There was many popular guys at my school who smelt like shit and were told they were and there is many posts on reddit of a foid complaining about there bf smelling bad

View: https://x.com/dramaalert/status/1813247239373885737?s=46

Last edited:
It's annoying how normies keep saying "stop looking for excuses" when people bring up his past.
"Plenty of people got bullied and didn't shoot anyone". Well maybe they should have.

It's annoying how normies keep saying "stop looking for excuses" when people bring up his past.
"Plenty of people got bullied and didn't shoot anyone". Well maybe they should have.
Normies expect you to accept your place in society and not do anything in retaliation

Why would he side with democucks looking like that ? Literaly a encyclopedia definition of incel

Irony , they say that when it is us, but when their local thug does it they protect at all cost, they even want to release serial sex havers killers.

Too bad he didn't shoot up a schools... That would have been poetic

Normies expect you to take in all the abuse and expect you to just take it

Probably not the best idea to say this

Why did he want to shoot trump tho?

Probably not the best idea to say this

I honestly feel like he doesnt even hate trump but he just wanted attention and thought this is the best opportunity to livin up his incel life

They did a mental check up on me and came to the conclusion that I’d nevER do anything like that and it was strictly fantasy.

My EQ was to high to go ER :dab:
why were you drawing ER in public and did they recognise him
tbh the UK is a clown country so I'm honestly not that surprised you got in trouble for that

tbh the UK is a clown country so I'm honestly not that surprised you got in trouble for that
It wasn’t ER that got the persons attention, it was the beheaded woman.

I did it because it’s fun.

It was a foid who reported me but I wasn’t allowed to know who (which is reasonable ig)

I feel bad I keep reading how he was bullied,a loner and etc. There’s even people taking videos and photos of him from back then.

:soy: and then one day, without warning, for absolutely no reason at all...

There’s retarded normies commenting how he should of been bullied more

:soy: Incels did this! I definitely had nothing to do with it. Ban incels now!

Damn why didnt u get it back after the check up :feelsbadman:
Feds are dickheads. They found a note a write to my mother (you can read between the lines) and just threw it away. No gaf about incels , especially not feds

Stereotype threat is very much a real and potent phenonemon at work here.

He could have been on ER level but he listened to the redditors and shot Trump. The guy should have shot up a more effective place (in gta)

He could have been on ER level but he listened to the redditors and shot Trump. The guy should have shot up a more effective place (in gta)
View attachment 1200460
he suffers from the st. blackops2cel armlet curse
Feds are dickheads. They found a note a write to my mother (you can read between the lines) and just threw it away. No gaf about incels , especially not feds
:soy: and then one day, without warning, for absolutely no reason at all...

:soy: Incels did this! I definitely had nothing to do with it. Ban incels now!
an update I found this image

Attachments

• IMG_3559.jpeg
    IMG_3559.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 45
They did a mental check up on me and came to the conclusion that I’d nevER do anything like that and it was strictly fantasy.

My EQ was to high to go ER :dab:
Over for fantasizercels

Why would he side with democucks looking like that ? Literaly a encyclopedia definition of incel
probably jews convinced him we are nazis so he joined libcucks. if he joined us and shoot a synagogue, I'd praise him like God

It wasn’t ER that got the persons attention, it was the beheaded woman.

I did it because it’s fun.

It was a foid who reported me but I wasn’t allowed to know who (which is reasonable ig)
funny that you both say this, i remember once draw ER and some foid which i tried to RIZZ her up recognized him :ahegao: :feelskek:

She obviously said why i draw mass murderer...it was different time back then