Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poor IT foid has been raped!

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Screenshot 20230802 195128 kindlephoto 37367361

1)Once it was her boyfriend managing to convince her to swallow

2)Another time her ex fucking her while she was drunk

3)Random Chad didn't text back after she sucked his balls

4)An Indian man said "hi"

Rape is a privilege, she enjoyed it

No she wasn't :feelshaha:
TL;DR Official statistics state that there are 24,000+ homicides per year and less than 1,000 rape convictions. (Of which, most are statutory rapes -- i.e. consensual)

Any time you hear someone was raped, realize it's 1/24 the odds of murder and think of the last time you heard someone close to you was murdered. Then realize you're listening to a liar. :feelskek:

it's statistically more believable that her entire family was butchered by the Cartel on a Wednesday than she was raped 4 times.

Last edited:
she is obviously lying, i wish it was true though. a shame none of her “””rapists””” killed her

Once wasn't enough.

fucking whore who cares.

I'd rape her for real and watch her cry realizing that she just experienced rape for the first time

Wtf how do u get raped 4 times

do u live in some nigger town or is she a 'my bf raped me' kind of girl JFL?

rape=sex with an sub8 guy

Here's her story

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TalkTherapy/comments/14nibzz/my_therapist_validated_my_trauma/
Trigger warning: sexual assault
I’ve been raped four times. The first time, I was fresh out of the psychiatric hospital for BPD and suicidal ideation. My mother was dying of cancer. I was in the midst of a medical bankruptcy for chronic health conditions. I was really struggling and totally alone with no friends.
But someone I knew from the hospital introduced me to her older friend. I was in my late 20s, and he was a big, beefy, 50-year-old man. He bought me a beer and chatted with me about my mom. He offered me a Xanax to help me cope, and I’d been prescribed them before, so I thought it would be okay. I thought he was being nice. I never had anyone to look out for me or take care of me, so it was really hard for me to see what was happening.
Long story short, he lured me to his house and pressured me to drink more. I said no, but he gave me a spiel about how he really wanted me to try his mixed cocktails. By then, I’m already on a Xanax and a few beers. I said no again, and he pushed. I caved, and he plied me with liquor. Then he pushed more pills onto me, and I was already too far gone to know what I was doing. He took away my keys and raped me after that. I was barely conscious. I certainly didn’t want to have sex with him; I’m a lesbian, and he knew that. I knew I shouldn’t have taken the drugs, but I was severely mentally ill and very, very easily manipulated. He clearly saw this in me and used it to his advantage, but I didn’t realize that until it was too late.
The next morning, I somehow made it to my former therapist’s office. I was still under the influence of all the drugs, but I desperately wanted to be somewhere safe (which wasn’t home, either, due to my dad). But I lost consciousness in the office, and my therapist had me taken to the ER in an ambulance.
When I woke up, I immediately asked for a Plan B pill, which they didn’t give me. I got lectured by the doctor and nurse for having “unsafe sex,” and I was tearfully trying to tell them what happened when they sent a cop in to lecture me more—apparently he had searched my bag and found my antidepressants in a pill box rather than the original prescription bottle. He told me he’d let me off with a warning this time, and I just felt… worthless. Like I was the bad guy somehow, and no one cared.
When I saw my therapist again, she was angry with me. I wasn’t really able to explain what happened since she just wanted to move on, I guess. This is when I started blaming myself. I figured if all the people who were supposed to help me were blaming me, it must be my fault, right? I won’t go into detail about the other three rapes. They were somewhat similar, though, and involved me crying and saying no, somehow ending up isolated with these men, and me being told I didn’t have a choice. So I’d just comply out of fear.
This has been a painful sticking point for me; I keep blaming myself. But today, my current therapist said very firmly: “That was rape. You said no, you didn’t give your consent, and your body was violated. You were raped. Period.” And she went on to validate the other rapes, too. I just broke down crying and saying, “Thank you, thank you, thank you” because I finally felt like someone could see what really happened.
I’ve spent years blaming myself, and I’ve been waiting all that time to hear those words. I feel like a weight has been lifted. Someone who is providing care to me, who means a lot to me, she heard me, validated me, and believed me. That means so, so much.
Upvote105Downvote8commentsShare

Foid trait: Larping for online attention.

Women get raped because they enjoy it

Women go to therapy because they enjoy it

I don't see the inconsistency there

Foids only like rape when it's done by a good-looking/attractive men

Imagine getting raped four times. I can understand one, but if you go up to four, you have to look in the mirror :foidSoy:

Why does every woman have a supposed rape and assault story? I've never been hassled even walking through the seedy neighborhood at night many times, or I guess foids count a sub5 looking at them as rape?

Why does every woman have a supposed rape and assault story? I've never been hassled even walking through the seedy neighborhood at night many times, or I guess foids count a sub5 looking at them as rape?
It’s a female fantasy that they’re so hot that men can’t help themselves and do evil things for their pussy

Which is hilarious because most actual rape victims are disgusting toothless and homeless tweakers and prison pussy

1st time was xanax + alcohol and the next 3 "rapes" are simply the dude repeating "you don't have a choice" and the foid complying out of fear. I just see this as 'game'. If the foid says no but then complies and says yes it is not rape but consensual regret sex

1st time was xanax + alcohol and the next 3 "rapes" are simply the dude repeating "you don't have a choice" and the foid complying out of fear. I just see this as 'game'. If the foid says no but then complies and says yes it is not rape but consensual regret sex

Basically rape now is a dude saying "c'mooon" enough times she gives in. Jfl of course any foid nowadays claims to having being raped in her past : their definition of rape is as loose as their pussies.

View attachment 829018

1)Once it was her boyfriend managing to convince her to swallow

2)Another time her ex fucking her while she was drunk

3)Random Chad didn't text back after she sucked his balls

4)An Indian man said "hi"
IF women have 100 bodycounts, What does four more harm do?

What she really needs is to get gang raped by a group a niggers or by a group of pajeets forcing her to swallow their genetically inferior cum and abusing all her holes. Then she can cry rape

Foids will claim "rape" even if a Man is just looking at them

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

TL;DR Official statistics state that there are 24,000+ homicides per year and less than 1,000 rape convictions. (Of which, most are statutory rapes -- i.e. consensual)

Any time you hear someone was raped, realize it's 1/24 the odds of murder and think of the last time you heard someone close to you was murdered. Then realize you're listening to a liar. :feelskek:

it's statistically more believable that her entire family was butchered by the Cartel on a Wednesday than she was raped 4 times.
Spot on

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

Wait, I read that post, the numbers you used were 2,300 rapes vs 25,000 homocides. Where did the 1,000 vs 24,000 come from? And where did you get the conclusion most are statutory?

Wait, I read that post, the numbers you used were 2,300 rapes vs 25,000 homocides. Where did the 1,000 vs 24,000 come from? And where did you get the conclusion most are statutory?
It’s 893 rape convictions officially, I used an estimate and re-did the math later in the post. 25,000 or 20,000 I don’t care to remember the exact number but you can look up the exact number by year. Most rapes are statutory because they’re the easiest to prosecute, I don’t have any sources but it’s common knowledge that most rapists in prison are chomos.

It’s 893 rape convictions officially, I used an estimate and re-did the math later in the post. 20,000 was also an estimate from data available during covid, since then the data post-covid has been released and 20,000 was lowballing to begin with. Most rapes are statutory because they’re the easiest to prosecute, I don’t have any sources but it’s common knowledge that most rapists in prison are chomos.

This says forcible rape.

Normies never cared about me when i felt bad and suffered. So now i laugh when something bad happens to them. No sympathy for this female organism.

Males with psychosis: ZOMG WE SHOULD OVERTHROW THE ALIEN ILLUMINATI TO GAIN FREEDOM

Foids with psychosis: I was raped 4 times wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sexual Harassment = When a non-alpha smiles and say Hi to you

"Raped 4 times." Insane how women think they have any credibility when they say this insanity.

Even radical feminist rape advocacy groups say that most women will never be raped.

"Rape" = sub5 in proximity, non-chad sex, chad dumping her

Ignore it tbh. Reddit is nothing but LARPers. They have no life so they fantasize about being raped and being victims. They're all landwhales that will be killed by their own obesity in a few years. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Normies never cared about me when i felt bad and suffered. So now i laugh when something bad happens to them. No sympathy for this female organism.
Never let them see you cry, or grin!

My therapist allowed me to walk using my feet. She gave me permission to get up instead of sitting down! Without my therapist I'd be ldaring 24/7!!

My therapist also let me download movies and watch them. Without my therapist I would be stuck at home staring at the wall. Thanks therapist! I loove you!