Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Poor guy, he even not ugly

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
He even not ugly, but still got rejected SO FUCKING HARD. Sheeeiiiit that wound never would be healed, never. That laughing bitches is pissing me off, "oh look at this creep, so funny he thinks that he deserves something more than be a disposable tool lmao". Sorry if it's already was here.

And my beloved Girei is now one of the incel themes i think.

Poor kid tbh. He will remember that forever

Absolutely brutal rejection tbh. Probably worse than the fedora kid

Just be better looking bro :soy::soy::soy:

That must of fucked him up.

At least he got a kiss, I’ve never had one and I’m probably 10 years older than him.

that hurt man... christ

His life will possibly be ruined because of this and he will have a trauma he wont ever live down, but just another day and another curshed life for foid

but just another day and another curshed life for foid
Yeah, i think foid are actually love when man are going down to death, especially when he ugly. If foid were a world elite - they definitely were had a show where mans killing each other for pussy. There song in CK2 named "Going to war" consist that lyrics "...only the strong will survive."(i'm pretty sure that foid get a wet pussy while sing this), they literally don't give a fuck about useless trash aka subhuman.

Atleast he got the kiss close

Look at all those post wall tee hees

Time to rope, the trauma from this will never be overcome, foids are the most cruel beings to ever walk the earth.

What a bitch, imagine if it was the other way around.

What a bitch, imagine if it was the other way around.
They are doesn't care, it's only about them, they raised that way. We are just trash and they acting nobly when just do not pushing us down when we are nearby.

They are doesn't care, it's only about them, they raised that way. We are just trash and they acting nobly when just do not pushing us down when we are nearby.

In case, they are no better than a narcissist.

In case, they are no better than a narcissist.
Narcissist are not cruel, they wants to be better than others not be better than others but make others suffer.

im mad af watching this. foids are fucking evil. It gives me flashbacks on how foids gave me nasty looks or said eww to my face

That sucks man.
It sucks because I saw the type of people she hangs out with, all thots (your average popular chick in school). Hate to say it but she will, or has been, be pumped and dumped by tyronnes and chads. Its a shame...