Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poor Germany

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You let foreigners take over your land, steal from you, rob you, stab you, mock you…

Imagine letting a foreigner shit on you in your own country, in the country that is carried by the blood of your ancestors.
And i say that while being an ethnic myself.

[UWSL]Poor Germany![/UWSL]

Last edited:
bunch of cucks if you ask me.

the rich boomers who let them in dont care because they live isolated from them anyway

they enjoy it anyway:)

OK Cuck - Spiderman - Care factor Zero | Make a Meme

if I wanna go to jail for 20 years sure
Vote for the most racist political party and support them, that’s what you can do.

Mabye one day all of these Arabic scum clans will face what the Uyghurs in China face today.

I can't control what my government does
But you can act like a man and go vote for afd and they will machen Deutschland großartig wieder :bigbrain::feelzez:

Vote for the most racist political party and support them, that’s what you can do.

Mabye one day all of these Arabic scum clans will face what the Uyghurs in China face today.
But you can act like a man and go vote for afd and they will machen Deutschland großartig wieder :bigbrain::feelzez:
the green party is on the rise and nothing can change that. this country is fucked

Es ist vorbei für deutschcels :feelstastyman:

Eastgermany is based than West. Not as many ethniccels here. Alot of wessis started to emigrate to eastgermany

Last edited:
Eastgermany is based than West. Not as many ethniccels here. Alot of wessis started to emigrate to eastgermany
What about North and South?

It’s taken over by arab family clans with literally thousands of members and other ethnic scum who terrorize others. All they do is protesting their power over other ethnics and over Germans

North is fine beside maybe Hamburg and some other cities. For the south Baden-Württemberg is cucked it has alot of ethnics like 35% of the population. Bavaria is better

The West is overrun with faggots and cucks.
I see no hope for us

It's not just Germany; it's all of the West. And Japan, too. :feelsjuice:

They got cucked mentally After ww2. Italy unlucky didn't went this way: we openly tell them we don't want them and we kick them our at any chance