Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poor femcel cant cope with loneliness anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
So l0nelyyy
Are you disabled?

She seems as lonely as a piece of meat in the middle of an aquarium full of sharks can be.

Notice how she says she’s never been in a “romantic relationship” not that she hasn’t had sex, or never had affection from the opposite sex.

Meme gender

Last edited:
EXTRA lonely today.. aka chad wasnt around.

59D6A189 5A5F 4C25 953C E84F400DB7CC

that poor thing never got any chad attention and rather stays single than being with an average guy :((((

does"she"know what tinder is?

Females can be lonely too you guys :soy:

She wouldn't last 10 seconds as one of us.

Ifeellikeshitman is the only one that realizes her bullshit

> Possibly depressed
Like idrk lol

Has to put female in the title in order to garner as much attention as possible.

Probably worked too, she'll have gotten a few messages from cucks.

After some time she'll want to see their faces, at which point she decides to continue the relationship or not.

Females can be lonely too you guys :soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Guests: 55
guests came to this post because they know exactly what a foid means by being lonely, the question is why keep lurking instead of admitting inceldom to make an account already

lmaooo did she rly just say “feeling extra lonely” and “all of my friends” in the same paragraph???? Holy shit femcels are the biggest joke imaginable
Notice how she says she’s never been in a “romantic relationship” not that she hasn’t had sex, or never had affection from the opposite sex.

Meme gender
tbh...

fuck foids i hope js will make us infertile so not a single new foid will be ever born to this world

She could go on some gay dating app and get 100 hits in an hour, if not 500. STFU. JFL a woman "approaching". She probably hovered around a Chad and he didn't even notice cause he had every other hole looking at him at the same time.

Meme gender
High IQ

does"she"know what tinder is?

They're fully aware.

They said it themselves. "We can get sex easily but we want a loving relationship".

Removing the bullshit, they want Chad to commit instead of pump and dump.

You can remove the bullshit from any post to see what they truly mean:

"Feeling EXTRA alone today as Chad hasn't messaged me. At this point, I am 25 and have never been in a romantic relationship with any Chad: Normies and below disgust me; and it's wearing me down.
I want attention so I'll assume I'm also depressed.
I used to be a happy person because Chad would spend time with me and I haven't talked to any hot guy in a week so that makes me introverted.

I find that I've started putting my self down so that betas and cucks can give me validation but it means nothing unless Chad says I'm perfect.

I want a hot guy to accept me for who I am despite being miles out of his league.

All of my friends are better looking than me. I feel like I am constantly overlooked by chad.
I know that I should try and put myself out there more but I cannot take rejection from chad.
If I were to talk to a hot guy and he seems uninterested or that I am a bother I give up because I want Chad to fight for me and desire me despite being ugly.

I am starting to give up as there's not a 8/10+ guy for me.

I'm so alone = chad don't look at me

She's 100% had sex multiple times with different guys.

When a femcel actually ropes I will pay attention.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

34 guests

Femcel = Chad did not call after sex.

Attention whoring at it's finest.