Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Poor Chad Were Helped and Became Successful

Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★
Here is real black pill truth: Many of you guys know the french actor Alain Delon who just passed a few days ago. He did some interviews in his older days and he said when he was in his 20s and unknown he had no money and no job. Guess how he made money? Girls from the streets were paying him food, drinks and even let him stay at their places just because and I quote "My good looks worked in my favour". When the bands Bon Jovi and Guns n' Roses started making music they were so poor they couldn't pay their rents. Guess who got them through for years before they became famous and rich? Female strippers. The stories of good looking men are always similar no matter whether it was in the 50s, 80s or nowadyas they all experience the same things. So whenever I read comments of guys on youtube claiming they are so good looking that they can't get women because women feel intimidated I know these guys are average looking at most and delusional about their looks.​

Text text text

Entered your long ass paragraphs upon paragraphs in ChatGPT told it to summarize it in 5 words

Results:

Styupidalsikdjsad

Yeah no shit genius.

Hard to imagine there are guys so desirable that women will pay for them while we can't even get a tiny bit of female attention despite not expecting anything from the woman

But BROOOO!!!! alain delon is 5'10 and Bon Jovi is 5'9! They're under 6ft bro they cant get hoes so easily like that!!!!! :lasereyes:

that took longer than reading it, identity craving retard. So did replying
GrAYfaggot dares to challenge me? Nigga really said "identity craving retard" identity craving JFL you type like a porchmonkey ass retard ESL i no spreak engrish preaase herp me saar

I see the JeremyMeeksPill was rocking-and-rolling way before it was even called the "JeremyMeeksPill" eh.:feelshmm:..........:reeeeee:

Last edited:
GrAYfaggot dares to challenge me? Nigga really said "identity craving retard" identity craving JFL you type like a porchmonkey ass retard ESL i no spreak engrish preaase herp me saar
yeah i do because you're an identity craving retard. It took you longer to reply than to read it. So you didn't read it, specifically to be able to say you didn't read it. Despite not actually caring to save time by not reading it :feelskek: what a giant cope

you also bought your rank. what an identity craver, scared to be a bluecel, which you are. and fellate yourself for doing so :feelsUgh:

2024faggot dares to challenge me? Nigga really said "long ass paragraphs" low attention span fag JFL you type like a porchmonkeynigger ass retard ESL i no spreak engrish preaase herp me saar shieeetttt

you DARE to challenge ME?!?!?! :soy::soy::soy::soy:JOKERPILLED?!?!?

:feelskek:

Here is real black pill truth: Many of you guys know the french actor Alain Delon who just passed a few days ago. He did some interviews in his older days and he said when he was in his 20s and unknown he had no money and no job. Guess how he made money? Girls from the streets were paying him food, drinks and even let him stay at their places just because and I quote "My good looks worked in my favour". When the bands Bon Jovi and Guns n' Roses started making music they were so poor they couldn't pay their rents. Guess who got them through for years before they became famous and rich? Female strippers. The stories of good looking men are always similar no matter whether it was in the 50s, 80s or nowadyas they all experience the same things. So whenever I read comments of guys on youtube claiming they are so good looking that they can't get women because women feel intimidated I know these guys are average looking at most and delusional about their looks.​
I saw a YouTube video some blonde chad saying how when he was homeless, he just slept at random woman's houses each night with a differen slut bitch

I saw a YouTube video some blonde chad saying how when he was homeless, he just slept at random woman's houses each night with a differen slut bitch
I bet half of these foids were "God fearing" beckies.