Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poor Chad tells us why his life is so sad

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Just watch the first 2 minutes of this... Fucking hell
It looks like we are not masculine enough...
He had a lot of girlfriends and he couldn't get hard, poor Chad
While i'm here in my room drinking and thinking about what does it feels like if a girl says "hi" to me

Fuck this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTXkDFvOOE

what in the fuck

He isn’t Chad and NoFap is cope as an incel

He looks like Mr Potato Head to me but what do I know, I'm not attracted to men so I'm not sure how attractive each man is.

Chad isnt entitled to getting hard :feelsthink:

Where is the chad?

High tier normie.

He makes some alright points besides the no fap cope but it seems like he is trying to sell something tbh.
Like "most men are weak and effeminate but if you watch my channel and follow my tips you will be an alpha male slayer getting massive gains" that and it just seems he wanted to add the story in the beginning to humble brag like all normal fucks do.
"all I did in my 20's was fuck and go to parties ha ha sooooooo sad am I right guys!"

While i'm here in my room drinking and thinking about what does it feels like if a girl says "hi" to me

Fuck this

Normtard problems

Shit video, tell him to kill himself

Poor guy had perfect life, how can he ever recover from that??

That average white dude still mogs me to oblivion :cryfeels:

i would brother i would
Incels aren't supposed to be average. If I were average I'd be having out with my average girlfriend right now.

He makes some alright points besides the no fap cope but it seems like he is trying to sell something tbh.
Like "most men are weak and effeminate but if you watch my channel and follow my tips you will be an alpha male slayer getting massive gains" that and it just seems he wanted to add the story in the beginning to humble brag like all normal fucks do.
"all I did in my 20's was fuck and go to parties ha ha sooooooo sad am I right guys!"

yeah i got the same feeling from him, like some red pill fag.

Fuck this

His life is so sad he says, while he probably bullied kids like me in high school. Fuck Chads who think they have it hard. Imagine winning the genetic lottery, and still complaining and whining.

Mogs the shit out of me but “chad” :feelsseriously:

Fk him and his 2 dollar headphones