Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pooping out acid?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Does anyone else ever do this? I go through phases where if I damage my intestines enough I will shit out pure yellow stomach acid that burns like fucking hell. It literally looks like I am peeing out of my ass. It unfortunately doesn't feel like pee but instead feels like burning since its malabsorbed stomach acid. It legit sucks and I crave death whenever I am afflicted with this. It usually happens (at least to the extent of just shitting out pure acid) if I drink a lot and dont eat much.

well do you? answer the question
Sad cat gun

I'm healthy, dude, no healthy person shits stomach acids
true. I shit stomach acid because I have celiac but have 0 impulse control and eat gluten which destroys my intestines :feelsbadman:. Its hard to motivate myself to eat healthy when an extended life is not really that good of an outcome.

true. I shit stomach acid because I have celiac but have 0 impulse control and eat gluten which destroys my intestines :feelsbadman:. Its hard to motivate myself to eat healthy when an extended life is not really that good of an outcome.
maybe becoming mod would help you find motivation

Go to a doctor idk

Go to a doctor idk
I would but I am too lazy plus I dont want my uni to find out and think I am sick and kick me out of the dorms. I have a single and I dont want to lose it since it would be suicide fuel to have a roommate.

Does anyone else ever do this? I go through phases where if I damage my intestines enough I will shit out pure yellow stomach acid that burns like fucking hell. It literally looks like I am peeing out of my ass. It unfortunately doesn't feel like pee but instead feels like burning since its malabsorbed stomach acid. It legit sucks and I crave death whenever I am afflicted with this. It usually happens (at least to the extent of just shitting out pure acid) if I drink a lot and dont eat much.
That sucks

Imagine not pooping out Acid.

hasn't happened to me

meanwhile chad doesnt know any illness

When I drink too much, yes sometimes

brutal tbh. do you think its from your liver?
Not sure actually, one time I pooped out a small piece of my internal organs, I think.
Can't think of anything else it could be

Not sure actually, one time I pooped out a small piece of my internal organs, I think.
Can't think of anything else it could be
:dafuckfeels::worryfeels:

Over for acid shittercels

come on now this isn't a retard competition

come on now this isn't a retard competition
you're right, its not a competition because we all know I would win that one.

however, this thread is about pooping stomach acid.

you're right, its not a competition because we all know I would win that one.

however, this thread is about pooping stomach acid.
every week we have a see a doctor retard thread

I used to spit acid, cause apparently I have too much acid in my stomach