Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poop is gay

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
When you poop basically you are fuck yourself in the ass with stinky brown bbc

Roasties are poop, so roasties are gay

I'll shit on a foids lunch.

DQ3yyB0.gif

Low IQ. When you're pooping, you push something out of your ass, not into your ass. If you push something into your ass is gay, than pushing something out of your ass is the reversed version, which means that it's the reversed version of being gay. Gay being reversed is straight. So pooping is straight

Low IQ. When you're pooping, you push something out of your ass, not into your ass. If you push something into your ass is gay, than pushing something out of your ass is the reversed version, which means that it's the reversed version of being gay. Gay being reversed is straight. So pooping is straight
cope. u still have bbc in your ass you pooping faggot. straight people don't poop

Wait a minute. What if you have diarrhea? Is that still gay?

Yes, youtuber hiding in my room said shitting feels like getting fucked(just saying, no homo)

But pooping feels good :feelsohh:

It feels good to read through a thread like this after reading a ten paragraph long essay on the philosophy of the blackpill.

when I take meth, my poop turns green/white dedsrs