Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel pool closed for no good reason

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Fucking hell bros, I walked 2 km in sweltering 30+ degree heat to get to the pool when it was supposed to be open and was greeted with a sign saying "due to lack of patrons the pool has been closed, sorry for inconvenience". The smug chadlite that sits at the front bench and charges an unreasonable amount of money for people to get into a pool run by a supposedly not for profit community organisation must have been really happy with himself when he packed his shit up and went home early from his piss easy job watching boomers swim laps in an indoor pool. Two days in a row the pool has been closed when I've attempted to walk there

I used to be a lifeguard and let me tell you: we all hate all the customers.

I enjoy the pool.
I want to show off my disgusting body to other people.

Fuck them

pool.jpg

Try bathing in the blood of your enemies.
In minecraft, self explanatory.

I used to be a lifeguard and let me tell you: we all hate all the customers.
Why is this the case exactly? They seem to have more disdain for their customers than any other form of service industry employee.

The constant view of landwales has fried their brains.

Why is this the case exactly? They seem to have more disdain for their customers than any other form of service industry employee.
Honestly, I think it's at least partially a matter of intra-tribal bonding. Downtime spent in the office looking through the window at people in the pool becomes like the trash talk Olympics, and great fun is had.

Also the job involves dealing with a lot of the same nickel and dime problems over and over again and it makes people grouchy.

Additionally, at a busy pool it can be very stressful, with maybe nine guards at most taking on 300 swimmers. It can build a mentality of "we're the Spartans, they're the Persians".

We see the environment as one big hazard full of whiny swimmers, and swimmers see the place as somewhere to have fun, ignore rules, and treat the guards like multipurpose aquaservants.

Fuck you!

Pools are full of mucus, cum, pee and other disgusting things don't do it man.

This is on Cucktears. They’re out of content so they’re going to this. How pathetic.

This is on Cucktears. They’re out of content so they’re going to this. How pathetic.
The fact they had to put a picture of a physically unappealing (flabby lower third) crying man on top of the screenshot to make it look worse says it all, the guy saying "[RageFuel] I had a minor inconvenience" has a point though even if he's being sarcastic, some minor inconveniences are mild ragefuel, ded srs has this dude ever hit his toe? Either way they actually are well and truly out of ideas, I follow the kiwifarms thread on this community quite regularly to find numales chimping out over a 25 year old wanting to have sex with a 16 year old and people have mentioned multiple times they've gotten bored of watching incels because we keep talking about the same things over and over again. Even people here complain there's nothing else to talk about blackpill-wise. Unless somebody vans people soon inceltears and similar communities might even end up shrinking due to their members getting tired of reading our posts and flying off the handle over them. Should have called in advance though tbhtbhngl

Last edited: