Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Polygamy breeds CIVIL WAR!

Globally, polygamy is in retreat
I like how this bullshit article states this but IN THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE IT SAYS THIS
the proportion of Americans who consider polygamy to be morally acceptable rose from 5% in 2006 to 17% last year
Polygamy is on the rise, soon it will be the norm, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Other than that, the rest of the article is pretty much fear mongering, saying nothing else except "Single men become desperate".
Good read though, but maybe that's just because I like reading.

I like how this bullshit article states this but IN THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE IT SAYS THIS

Polygamy is on the rise, soon it will be the norm, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Other than that, the rest of the article is pretty much fear mongering, saying nothing else except "Single men become desperate".
Good read though, but maybe that's just because I like reading.
Well polygamy can be globally declining but be on the rise in the West. That's not a contradiction. Men who can't find a sexual partners do become desperate and potentially dangerous. I mean look at this forum. We should be happy about a mainstream media outlet fear-mongering about a potential civil war that could erupt in the West if nothing is done to combat hypergamy.

Well polygamy can be globally declining but be on the rise in the West.
And given how we've seen many times before that, in a cultural sense, every other country follows suit to western ones, it's bad news all around. Making predictions based on purely statistics, by 2040-2050 one of two outcomes will come of this rotten world:
  • The muslims will take over by outbreeding us
  • Degeneracy will take over by gaining control of more and more minds within the public
Personally, I think that actually thinking there will be a "civil war" soon is kind of an over complicated way of continuing the beta uprising meme.
We should be happy about a mainstream media outlet fear-mongering about a potential civil war that could erupt in the West if nothing is done to combat hypergamy.
While the economist isn't necessarily the most-read mainstream media outlet, and I doubt this article in particular will get a substantial amount of reads, I do hope this trend continues in mainstream media (Although it likely won't).

good article that confirms many blackpill conclusions

Ed959b4325aec2c497fc98d724b986da7f0e65595fed64e1ced4f52dc30e0c49

I watched the Black Pidgeon Speaks video about it yesterday, good stuff.