Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Polyamory" is such a hilarious scam

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
First, the idea that this shit could EVER work is laughable. Even if you took jealousy out of it, what fucking man can get as many potential partners as his wife? Lmao. None, apart from Chad. So it's just tragic to see some cuck on /r/polyamory who has OBVIOUSLY been pretty much forced into this shit by his girlfriend who respects him so little that she'll basically openly cheat on him and just say "no babe, we're in a polyamorous relationship".

Go to /r/polyamory and you will see countless posts like this. Never from a foid of course :feelskek:.
"As soon as they started dating I could tell that I was 2nd place in my wife's heart".
Buddy you weren't fucking in her heart lmao. She was in your bank account, and he was inside of her.

Of course it's reddit so all the comments are blaming him, encouraging "communication" JFL and other such bullshit. Then in another comment he says this:
"I've been very depressed at times. I've entered therapy to try to adjust to this new lifestyle. She knows how I've felt."
So basically she knows that he's completely destroyed by this and doesn't give a fuck. The cuck even tried to get therapy to help him cope lmao.

See I can understand guys who just fuck holes, no big deal.

But honestly how could you ever be okay with sharing "your" girl? It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a man in that scenario. Pathetic faggot ass soys. The future really is female because they have no genitals.

"He keeps seeking out married women"

Yeah because the foids have absolutely no say in the manner. He's just a hurricane and they're just trying to survive.

Fuck this faggot.

If he was a man the only communication is bitch get outta my house and go live with your boyfriend. And she'd honestly probably be happy about it. But then he ghosts her. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
See I can understand guys who just fuck holes, no big deal.

But honestly how could you ever be okay with sharing "your" girl? It is IMPOSSIBLE to be a man in that scenario. Pathetic faggot ass soys. The future really is female because they have no genitals.

"He keeps seeking out married women"

Yeah because the foids have absolutely no say in the manner. He's just a hurricane and they're just trying to survive.

Fuck this faggot.

If he was a man the only communication is bitch get outta my house and go live with your boyfriend. And she'd honestly probably be happy about it. But then he ghosts her. :feelsYall:
Lmfao so legit. Look at these fucking cucks trying to make memes and shit like they're normal. Fucking embarrassing
iqd34rlwad651.jpg

Embarrassing.

Polypirates :dafuckfeels:

Always assumed pirates raped and pillaged. These guys are having their foids taken from them...

Just sad.. but my Chadlite co-worker says that if you don't agree to an open relationship, foids just turn you down as there are endless numbers of cucks who will agree to one.

polyamory is an euphemism for emotional abuse of males and polyamorists deserve death :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

im so mad they talk about more wifes. DUDES I JUST WISH I COULD HAVE ONLY OOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEEE FKIN WIFE: IS THAT TOO MUCH IM EXPECTING? YOURE STEALING GIRLS WIFES FROM ME GIVE THEM BACK. they want to be with chad even if it means that theyre just 1 of 10 wifes. better for them than have 1 boyfriend who is an ugly truecel subhuman like me JFL

They got 180k members.
Make you think.

Disgusting shit, how can these cucks tolerate such a blatant and disgusting thing, so this cuck pays for her expenses while she fucks different men on his bed.

Lmfao so legit. Look at these fucking cucks trying to make memes and shit like they're normal. Fucking embarrassing
iqd34rlwad651.jpg

Embarrassing.
Wow. Just wow.
Just sad.. but my Chadlite co-worker says that if you don't agree to an open relationship, foids just turn you down as there are endless numbers of cucks who will agree to one.
Yeah. Why don't we give foids more rights and power over their bodies and lives. That sure won't be a disaster for humanity amirit

Stuff like that is not going to end well.

I bet he's gonna get beat up by the bull for putting up a hissy fit, and they are goona take his switch and smash it, and then he'll bake them all cookies after begging for his wife's forgiveness