Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poltics is Cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
While sub 8's bicker and argue about how a nation is run, Chad is raw dogging his 4th girl. Politics doesn't matter when you're a subhuman.

Most use politics as a cope, both right-wing and left-wing spectrum. Its pointless, women can smell inferior seed.

American politics is the biggest cope of all. As if republican vs democrat matters when you country is being outbred/out-migrated by a bunch of cholos, your women are the most promiscuous, and you are the number one source of decadence that will (and already is) cause the downfall of western civilization. To be honest, the enlightenment and the death of Christendom was the begging of the end for eurocucks

American politics is the biggest cope of all. As if republican vs democrat matters when you country is being outbred/out-migrated by a bunch of cholos, your women are the most promiscuous, and you are the number one source of decadence that will (and already is) cause the downfall of western civilization. To be honest, the enlightenment and the death of Christendom was the begging of the end for eurocucks
you've been released from the banhammer i see IT

death to america

Most use politics as a cope, both right-wing and left-wing spectrum. Its pointless, women can smell inferior seed.

And both left and right are starkly anti-male and gynocentric, this system is largely a major part of what created incels, and the whole left/right false dichotomy is cartoonishly fake, both are 2 sides of the same fake system. Anyone stupid enough to believe in either side, especially if they are an incel, need to get their fucking heads examined.

The act of suicide itself is the least cowardly thing ever.

The act of suicide itself is the least cowardly thing ever.
Something tells me you went to the most active thread filter and then clicked the button that went to the most dead forums to necro this shit you little faggot

Something tells me you went to the most active thread filter and then clicked the button that went to the most dead forums to necro this shit you little faggot
No I didn't.
Holy shit I clicked the wrong thread to reply to. mods pls forgive me

Politics is controlled by jews, incels need to get woke to this, there are going to be millions more guys getting pushed into inceldom as jews degrade society ever further.