Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pollen allergy?

Do you have pollen allergy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Interested in how many incels have pollen allergy. From my own experience: Back then when I was a child I had severe pollen allergy and also suffered from respiratory disorders related to allergic reactions. This caused me to spend most of my time indoors during summer while most other children played out there (not that they would have had any interest to play with me under other circumstances, tbh). Furthermore, due to my coughs/sneezing other pupils avoided/insulted me. I also had to visit some spa resorts. This probably contributed to my social retardation (although it's not the sole cause of it). It got better with age but it's still not gone. Would like to know if others have similiar experiences or if this is just a retarded thought of mine.

i do but it was much worse as a child

I get allergies sometimes

Imagine have a pollen allergy while being a worker during pollen season when coronavirus got everyone suspicious of everyone. Must get some angry eyes often.

Not really much tbh. There is a pollen out there that really makes it act up, but it seems to be rare since I haven’t encountered it for a long time.