Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Would you rather...

Would you rather marry...

• A girl who had sex with only one guy but did it 15 times

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • A girl that had sex with 5 guys but once each

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
first one. at least she's loyal.

First one

It shows that she is loyal

Neither. My bride MUST be a teen virgin.

TheVman said:

I'd marry a 3/10 landwhale with aids

I'd marry my match, or someone one point below, preferably with a redeeming quality such as a fat ass or huge knockers. My pipe dream would be a foid 1 point above me, which is nearly impossible. But one thing this forum has taught me is that I really can't complain at all and need to STFU LOL. I just need to stay fit, stop acting like an idiot, stop looking like a bipolar fool, and just be happy with what I get. I admire guys like you who have likely approached and tried more than me. Fuck getting lucky and just getting PIV somewhat easily, you guys are the actual real men, men with balls of steel.

I am all fucked up today, how are you doing? LOL trying to catch a grip and then start pumping some iron.
Here's some life fuel for ya, my bro is incel and nearly ascended yesterday. He just had trouble with insertion. But so did I. I'm gonna help him out and he'll surely fully ascend. I feel like you guys don't have good male friends that can help you with this shit. If my bro didn't get some help he may become too embarrassed or ashamed or whatever to try again, but I can genuinely help the kid. He's 30+ so this should be some good life fuel for the mentalcels, at least.

the thing is,,

lets say a girl fucked 100 guys once or 1 guy 100 times

if there was just only ONE big dick (as in 7.5in+) in that 100 people bunch, it completely ruins it for you as she will always compare to that massive one

if there was a big dick in that 5 people bunch, its over

for my choice..... hm less is better

Machiavelli said:
the thing is,,

lets say a girl fucked 100 guys once or 1 guy 100 times

if there was just only ONE big dick (as in 7.5in+) in that 100 people bunch, it completely ruins it for you as she will always compare to that massive one

if there was a big dick in that 5 people bunch, its over

for my choice..... hm less is better

My dick will be almost at 8 inches when I'll stop growing so that won't be a problem. But the thing is that she will compare you to them in every aspect. Eyes,Height,Frame,Jaw and even personality traits

Kointo said:
Oh here comes the morality police
Just saying he might get arrested if he tries that outside of a sandnigger country.

I decline, I will just go MGTOW and cope