Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Would you rather live in a postapocalyptic world or in the current one?

-

• Total voters
Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★
3253232432534234ImagePhoto 2019 12 28 12 11 37Photo 2020 03 25 04 29 02

OR

5867689897892235382 1611166470068Sfgsfsdgg5324324353423243435343432534175664 full32453252343242354

A post apocalyptic world would be better. I am willing to eat other people to survive and fuck their corpses.

Post apocalyptic, I am sick of the modern world/ the normfags in it. Planet needs a hard reset.

i need my copes, plus i would die very quickly as im unable to defend myself kek

The current one, because I still have my property.

you will get killed easily by animals if you're in a post apocalyptic world.
better stay in the modern time

We will be first in line to be murdered and targeted.
We already don't break rules and laws and yet the crowd of normies want to instigate and lynch us on the spot , it will be bad when there's no rules or laws holding these normies in place.

Post apocalyptic I hate modern day western soyciety

I could easily live in Apocalyptia.

Ironically living in a post apocalyptic world would probably be the utopia we are looking for. Think about it this way if you lose 99% of the human race. Things are going to be bound to be a little better off. There will be enough food for everyone everyone can own as many cars as they want and they could own multiple mansions depending on where they lived of course but. Yeah it's pretty much a free-for-all for everyone. Everybody would basically be rich because the Supplying demand has completely stopped and we are left with the tools and possessions and art of our former world.

Post apoc. ITT cels say "you'd die", that's a good point and very well likely, but I am just that tired of modern life. Every second I have to spend around moral decadents, or some stupid new device that disturbs my quiet time, I can feel eating away at my psyche. When I have the means I want to spend most of my time camping. I'm just so sick of it bros.

Post apoc. ITT cels say "you'd die", that's a good point and very well likely, but I am just that tired of modern life. Every second I have to spend around moral decadents, or some stupid new device that disturbs my quiet time, I can feel eating away at my psyche. When I have the means I want to spend most of my time camping. I'm just so sick of it bros.
The slim chance of the better life an apocalypse could provide is worth the risk for me

I would do alot of immoral things

I want to be Artyom from Metro

We are already in a post apocalyptic world, ruled by the gynocracy and sexual degenerates known as LGBTI

Post apocalyptic, cause I’d probably be dead.

I'm very weak and not a survivalist, so I'd be dead before I could count to 3

We will be first in line to be murdered and targeted.
We already don't break rules and laws and yet the crowd of normies want to instigate and lynch us on the spot , it will be bad when there's no rules or laws holding these normies in place.

thats a great idea, its a dark gloomy and cold weekend night and what better way to top that off with a post apocalyptic movie.

Depending on the nature of 'post apocalyptic' and what the apocalypse was, it could be interesting to see the ramifications of it. I would particularly enjoy one that would wipe out most of humanity that I could go in after it's done like a disease. That way its just real life but lonelier.

Post apocalyptic would have more adventure.

I don't want to live in either though, Just burn it all down.