Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll:Would you rather be a white HTN or a Tyrone?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Which one would you want to be?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
By Tyrone, I mean a very handsome black guy like Austin Dunham, where you get chad treatment from foids, not some tall thugmaxxd ogre. If you're a handsome black getting foids is a extremely easy, but the reason I wouldn't want to be one is because, other areas of life will suck and you will face discrimination.

A White HTN is a chad in Asia, and Just needs to be nt. Plus, you have the benifits of being White.

Would you rather be Chad or a HTN.

Would you rather be Chad or a HTN.
Would you rather be

This

Or this

Tough choice.

I think I’ll go with the white htn though so I can win with Asians. Black men can’t really attract any true quality women, mostly just party girls turning to black men because of the big dick stereotype and thug stereotype.

I think I’ll go with the white htn though so I can win with Asians. Black men can’t really attract any true quality women, mostly just party girls turning to black men because of the big dick stereotype and thug stereotype.
Nah, a Tyrone like Austin Dunham is objectively attractive to most foids.

If you're Tyrone, you'll be treated far better than the average cumskin.
It depends on where you are, in the US sure. But not in Europe, most people hate ethnics there.

It depends on where you are, in the US sure. But not in Europe, most people hate ethnics there.
In most European countries, they're treated the same as they are in the US.

You are denying basic looks halo. Someone like this will absolutely have better interactions with normal people than some white normie. It's mostly yhr black hoodlums that get treated like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back