Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Would you press a button that would either turn you into Chad OR kill you?

Would you press a button that will either turn you into Chad OR kill you

• Yes

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Not only you get the looks, you also get the girls, the sex, the circles, the fame, the power and all the Chad life package in general. That is of course, if you get lucky.

How is that even a question? Even if the chance was only 1% to become a Chad, I would take it.

Chad all the way and send my pics to the best catfisher to score the hottest chicks LOL. I'd just go to her house and not even know what they talked about and still hit it cause I'm Chad.

CopingGymcel said:
How is that even a question? Even if the chance was only 1% to become a Chad, I would take it.

K

I would press the button if all it did was kill me

A definite yes. This shouldn't even be a question, I'm pretty sure every truecel would do this.

What's the chance of turning into Chad VS being killed?

If it was some kind of bullshit where there's only a .000001% chance of turning into chad I wouldn't. If I was guaranteed at least a 1% chance of turning into a chad I'd press the button.

Both are significant improvements to my situation

This one was way too easy.

I swear to you I would take the chance if it was 20-80 suicide/chad.

lol why not, it's a win win scenario

Even if the button was 100% death I'd take it. Adding a measly 1% a possibility of being loved just gives me more of an excuse to push it.

In a heartbeat. What do I have to lose? It's either 'good' or 'even better'

Lol?

You should have at least said something like turning into Chad and having to cut your dick off or something this is too easy

Not much of a choice there. kek