Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [POLL] Would you fuck a psychotic milf if she had big tits and ass and fit slim body?

Would you fak Yayoi Kusakabe? (Vids related)

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Ngl I would I think it would be quite nice especially if you are a lack of maternal affection cel. And even if shes a bit past her prime you know there are countless guys thirsting for her especially when she was younger so I think you are very lucky especially if she is still fit and sexy

Last edited:
I would fuck anything with a pussy

Bro enough with this "will you fuck this cute anime girl with a quirky negative trait ?" It makes me rage:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Gay if you say no

Define "psychotic". Am I gonna get murdered or castrated????

Milfs in anime still look good.

Milfs in 3d not so much.

I'd thoroughly fertilize her.

Yep. I'll pump and dump any hot psycho. I just won't date them.

would you fuck a psychotic milf if she had big tits and ass and fit slim body?
Face

OP why are you adding in the tits/ass stuff?

Yand

Also if we're fixating on that, why nothing about an attractive face? I think I care about that more.

Blush

I'd take a MILF with slightly-below-average booby/pelvis size if she had a nice face.

Note that's not pure DNA either: a lot of a nice face is just body language, a lot of communication is done via facial expression.

I do however feel the pull of the yandere so I like a lot of expressions.

View attachment 432096

OP why are you adding in the tits/ass stuff?

View attachment 432095

Also if we're fixating on that, why nothing about an attractive face? I think I care about that more.

View attachment 432097

I'd take a MILF with slightly-below-average booby/pelvis size if she had a nice face.

Note that's not pure DNA either: a lot of a nice face is just body language, a lot of communication is done via facial expression.

I do however feel the pull of the yandere so I like a lot of expressions.
Because the character in question has. Big tits and ass

Because the character in question has. Big tits and ass
yeah but why even add it? are you expecting "no" unless that detail is added as incentive?

Not if they're some stupid fucking anime character

Makes my dick hard, and if it doesn't have the same effect on you you're gay.