Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] Would you date or have kids with a woman outside your race or ethnicity?

Would you date/have sex/have kids with a woman outside your race/ethnic group/nationality?

• Yes

Votes: 45 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Me, personally, I wouldn't mind dating anyone who's of a different nationality or racial admixture than me as long as their attractive and their values are compatible with mine. It doesn't really matter anyways because I'm a high yellow mulatto from a predominantly mixed-race country. I do have a racial preference, since I have a higher preference for other mulattas/medium to light-skinned blacks, Latinas and MENA women, followed by whites and Asians.

The thing is, is that a lot of people, especially from a more ethnically pure and homogeneous background, who take pride in their ethnicity and place preserving their own race. And sometimes I envy them because they get to preserve their own ehnicity/language/culture and I thought that they, both men and women, wouldn't date someone outside their ethnicity let alone a mixed-raced mongrel like me and rather date someone who looks like them and speaks their language. That's why a lot of times, I look at people by their ethnicity rather than them as an individual, and why I try to not be sexually attracted to people of those ethnicities.

Last edited:
Yes, would very much, if she cute adorable loli of culture

Beggars can't be choosers

i would, but I doubt they would want to. but our best bet is within our ethnicity to ever ascend I think

Yes, I don't care.

Would definitely fuck and go on dates, but children is off the table for me and that goes for any race tbh. No good will come from it.

Me, personally, I wouldn't mind dating anyone who's of a different nationality or racial admixture than me as long as their attractive and their values are compatible with mine. It doesn't really matter anyways because I'm a high yellow mulatto from a predominantly mixed-race country. I do have a racial preference, since I have a higher preference for other mulattas/medium to light-skinned blacks, Latinas and MENA women, followed by whites and Asians.

The thing is, is that a lot of people, especially from a more ethnically pure and homogeneous background, who take pride in their ethnicity and place preserving their own race. And sometimes I envy them because they get to preserve their own ehnicity/language/culture and I thought that they, both men and women, wouldn't date someone outside their ethnicity let alone a mixed-raced mongrel like me and rather date someone who looks like them and speaks their language. That's why a lot of times, I look at people by their ethnicity rather than them as an individual, and why I try to not be sexually attracted to people of those ethnicities.
Volcel if you wouldn’t

Volcel if you wouldnt. If you have options then you can not call yourself incel in this game. Whatever I get I must take no matter how it makes me feel because Id rather have a family in my life then have my cats eat my body in an empty apartment at 70

yes i want to bleach my genetics; evolve from the animal i am

Date? Yes. Have kids? No. I do not want kids.

I don't want to have kids with anybody but I'd be fine with anything else

Volcel if vote no

I'm rice so yes because I hate noodlewhores. But I don't want kids in general.

Never want kids, but I'm down to date anyone that isn't black. Unless she's one of those rare "hot for a darkie" types of women.

Yes, my race is subhuman.

The 5.1% that voted no are probably whitecels

I prefer women outside of my race, most nigress are revolting.

Anyone who voted "No", may you explain? No judgement.

Yes if it’s an asian, no if it’s a nigger or heavily browned spic.

if I’m having kids, I don’t want him going down in IQ and so fucking an asian is the best route for me. He’s gonna look like shit anyway, so why make him low Iq AND ugly?

Yes if it’s an asian, no if it’s a nigger or heavily browned spic.

if I’m having kids, I don’t want him going down in IQ and so fucking an asian is the best route for me. He’s gonna look like shit anyway, so why make him low Iq AND ugly?
Then find yourself a Jew, apparently they have the highest IQ.

As long as she ain't a landwhale, I don't do interspecies relations.

Then find yourself a Jew, apparently they have the highest IQ.
Lol, my high school physics and chemistry teacher was half-Asian and half-Jew. He was also pretty tall (over 6 ft) so for a hapa he's lucky. Pretty chill and based dude, too.

I guess, unless if you don't want Jewish kids since Jewry is passed through the mother.

Lol, my high school physics and chemistry teacher was half-Asian and half-Jew. He was also pretty tall (over 6 ft) so for a hapa he's lucky. Pretty chill and based dude, too.

I guess, unless if you don't want Jewish kids since Jewry is passed through the mother.
I don't want kids bro but if I did, I wouldn't have minded having Jewish kids. Pakistan's prime minister's kids are Jewish because their mother is Jewish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back