Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: will israel be destroyed in our lifetimes?

Do you think israel will be destroyed by iran and Hezbollah?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Personally, I used to think so. But after seeing what a joke Hezbollah and Iran are in the past few days, I have officialy accepted that nothing ever happens.

In an all out war Israel would lose due to being far outnumbered by the arab countries in the region population wise but the leaders of these countries won't start a war with Israel since Israel is allied with the US/UK/NATO.

nah but when im an old man israel will fade into irrelevance due to their demographic collapse
maybe even be rhodesia 2.0 but instead of blacks it's gonna be pajeet workers they'll import

Albert Pike made a plan in which the state of Israel and the Islamic world mutually destroy each other.

I voted yes but I don't know if Iran will be the one dealing the death blow

Its over, Palaestina is not theirs. The Khazarian Way (Israel Pass).

IMG 5302
IMG 5430
IMG 4952

IMG 5110
IMG 5511

A DNA analysis published in May 2020 showed that migrants from the Caucasus mixed with the local population to produce the Canaanite culture that existed during the Bronze Age.

No, but they will fake a war where everyone is against them to fulfill their scripture, and if they can't manage that then they will fake a war where everyone is against the west and then pretend they're the west.. which I guess they kind of are.

It depends on burgerland. If the younger generation is fed up about sending all their money to kikes while they have no healthcare and can’t afford a house then kikeland will stop receiving aid and then they are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back