Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Why aren't NTs honest?

-

• It's socially acceptable and rewarding to tell comforting lies

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • They seek to edge out an advantage over non-NTs by making them ignorant

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • They're low IQ and really believe their own bullshit

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • They speak in codes and are really just being honest, only in a dishonest way

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
NT's can't be incel, yo

But I think mainly #1

We are all the main character in our own lives and it's no different for normies. They believe their own bullshit because it's their own personal experience of life.

For the sake of conforming to socially sanctioned narratives, ignorance and lack of awareness. NPCs and NTs are conformists. They value belonging to a group highly, much more so than autists, heretics, and pariahs.

100% a social norm to lie gently to each other.

We are all the main character in our own lives and it's no different for normies. They believe their own bullshit because it's their own personal experience of life.
OK, English major.

this but also virtue signaling

It's socially acceptable and rewarding to tell comforting lies​

I find that a lot of us underestimate how retarded the average human being is. People will unironically vote for Kamala Harris, and I guarantee they will only vote for her because she’s black, a femoid, and makes Amy Schumer-tier jokes. No thought given to her past policy-making, her character, nothing.

We don’t understand The Current Thing because we aren’t these people.

All of the above

Their lies aren’t even comforting

For the sake of conforming to socially sanctioned narratives, ignorance and lack of awareness. NPCs and NTs are conformists. They value belonging to a group highly, much more so than autists, heretics, and pariahs.
This