Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll:Who is going to win the Euro Cup?

Which country

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Who do think has best chance of winning?

I honestly do not know.

@K1ng N0th1ng

I think Spain could take this one:cool:

(I honestly have no idea, I'm just guessing)

It's totally unpredictable. Especially in the knock-out stage where you can advance on penalty shootouts alone.

That being said I'm rooting for either Germany or Portugal to win this.

That baldcel Martinez sucks(Portuguese coach) should have hired someone better. I don't think Ronnie is going to win unfortunately

It's totally unpredictable. Especially in the knock-out stage where you can advance on penalty shootouts alone.

Germany Idk. Very overrated team filled with immigrants like France now(it's not that bad) especially, since, Toni Kroos retired.

I can't be arsed to watch group stages TBH. I'll wait until quarter finals to tune in.

Me neither. I don't follow football anymore. I think that Nigger mbappe is still fast. So maybe France has a chance.
France can win but he needs to turn up like he did in the world cup. He has disappeared in big games for psg this season

France can win but he needs to turn up like he did in the world cup. He has ghosted in big games for psg this season
He is extremely good when he plays for France.

I can't be arsed to watch group stages TBH. I'll wait until quarter finals to tune in.
Yeah, hopefully ronnie at least makes it to the quarter finals. The Last 5 seasons have been a disaster for him. Should have never real madrid

He is extremely good when he plays for France.
He didn't score in the last euros and he missed the penalty which knocked france out of the tournament. But since then, he has scored that hattrick against Argentina. I still have faith in him, he just moved to Real Madrid so that will definitely motivate him.

England won’t win with Harry Kane playing. :feelskek: