Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: whitecels do you hate ethnics who work? Or do you hate both NEETmaxxers and ethnics with jobs equally?

??

• I hate both equally.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
if you work a honest job and pay your taxes i will like you more than a leech. Even if taxation is theft is still a symbol of you contribution to you society.

if you work a honest job and pay your taxes i will like you more than a leech. Even if taxation is theft is still a symbol of you contribution to you society.
I see

may i ask you, what is your opinion on this topic?
I'm not white. My opinion doesn't really matter. But since, you asked me I believe, most whites just subconsciously, hate ethnics regardless, of whether, they contribute or not.

I would have commented but then I realized I am not whyte I am machine :society:

I'm not white. My opinion doesn't really matter. But since, you asked me I believe, most whites just subconsciously, hate ethnics regardless, of whether, they contribute or not.
in the end all i care about is that a person dont harm the innocent and dont steal from the broader society. I dont care that much for how you look as long as you contribute and try to make society better for everyone living in it. Im for strong immigration policies, something considered hate by some, but i disagree with that. I think with strong immigration policies the few immigrants that enters will be far more motivated to make their new society better and they will integrate better.

tldr: if you aint no thug i wont hate you

Kinda tricky

I'm a collegecel & wageslavecel, so anyone who NEETs without a valid reason is kinda scum to me

Ethnics do use welfare more:

Main qimg ba898b33d536f4f620b57eb81049f735

And contribute less:

20240506 222020

But tbh, I'd hate anyone who leeches & contributes nothing